Chapter Two

"Expecting Visitors?!" I looked at Nathan wide eyed and he looked back the same.

I left all of my weapons at home! My bow and arrows, my daggers, my swords, even my mandatory taser. (Don't ask..)

Nathan got up and walked to the door and looked through the window carefully. He then sighed in what I hoped had been relief. "It's just someone who stops by for care sometimes. No big deal." He opened the door and welcomed the girl who was a stranger to me

"Oh thank god you're home Nathan god I could go on for days about what just happened and--" she looked over and noticed me. I was standing now, slightly behind Nate. "Oh, whose this girl?"

"This 'girl' is a woman excuse you. And her name is Miss Elizabeth to you." I stated matter of factly, crossing my arms.

She was roughly five feet tall, at least she looked it. She looked quite scrawny and obnoxious also.

"Whatever. Nathan can I speak with you elsewhere?" She sassed him.

"Actually no. Anything you need to say you can say I front of me and Miss Elizabeth. If not, you can let yourself out." He stated, shoving his hands into his shorts pockets.

"No, Nate it's fine." I smiled and walked over, kissing the top of his head before ruffling his hair. "I have to go talk to X-ray and Vav, and Mogar. Me and the guys have things to do." I looked at this other girl, smirking.

"Ugh, whatever she's clearly some whore huh, all over you. What're you like 20 years younger than her?" She was being quite rude.

I laughed and Nathan's face just grew red with anger. "I have to go with Miss Elizabeth. Sorry Samantha." He then pulled me and him out of the front door and slammed it behind us, skidding down the ladder after me.

"You know you can't meet Mogar and them like that right? You can never meet them." I told him.

"Too bad."

With that, I walked off to the den, leading Nate all the way there even though I shouldn't have.

---

"Bois, I'm home!" I shouted as I pulled the massive doors closed behind us. "I brought a pal!"

Mogar looked up from the kitchen counter, X-ray and Vav paused their game and Nathan stood awkwardly next to me.

"Guys this is Nathan.." I gestured to my small friend and then to everyone else as I said their names. "Mogar, X-ray, and Vav, this is Nathan" I smiled and lead him over to the sofas where everyone gathered and sat.

"Nice to meet ya boi!" Gavin yelled like usual. He was so damn loud.

"Hi.." He smiled awkwardly and looked at Mogar. "What's your deal?" He asked, nodding at Michael's  get up. He wore a lot of fur when we were alone or when we were hunting.

"I just returned from a very successful hunt." He looked at Nathan and then at me. "I thought we had a 'no strangers' policy Miss Elizabeth. X-ray and Vav are not allowed to bring their female others over."

I laughed and put my arm around Nate's shoulders. "Oh, Mogar. You're funny. This is my little brother, not blood related obviously but he is like a little brother to me. He has been hanging out with me since he came to AC a few years ago. He was about.. What? Twelve then?" I looked over at him. He looked sort of uncomfortable but he also looked glad to be somewhere not by a creepy graveyard. 

Though something did feel very off in the room. I stood up briefly and brought Nate up with me. "Hey Nathan, I'm going to show you to my room for a little while okay? I need to talk to the guys alone." I smiled softly at him and lead him back to the left side of the building, where a long hall lead down to the bedrooms where me, Ray, Vav, and Mogar slept. We had our own rooms and a guest room but we chose to make the guest room a laboratory for us to make cool weapons. 

I closed the door once Nathan was in my room and walked back out to Mogar and the guys. 

"What's wrong." I pried at the quiet men as I sat back down on the sofa. 

"We just heard news uh.. of the King." Vav spoke quietly. 

"More like about the castle actually." X-Ray leaned in closer to the table and so did I along with the other two sitting beside us. 

"So? What kind of news? Is the plan off? Am I still going to infiltrate the castle?" I whisper spoke just to fit into the group. 

Mogar quickly and quietly took over after my sentence ended. "The guards will not be on duty tomorrow... according to a source, the King had ordered the men to stay at certain positions all day. They will not be inside or behind the castle, but they will be in the tunnels.." He trailed off and X-Ray took over.

"They say it's for 'a maintenance survey but I think they caught wind of our plan somehow.." 

Vav nodded in agreement with X-Ray, and he then spoke as well. "We might be able to sneak past the guards during the night but the entire plan will have to change unless we want to wait another week or two too get inside." 

I thought for a moment. "It's fine. We can wait." We really only wanted to get in and get supplies for some new gear, or at least steal some of his more powerful gear while he was off doing fuckall. 

I'll go in alone tomorrow, as early as possible, fully armed. I have to do this for the group, they need this stuff.. well not really but we could at least give some of the riches to the people of the City. 

I began to scheme in my head, thinking about all of the ways I could break in and how I could sneak around the castle instead of stealing anything, get the lowdown on the layout, where the guards inside were stationed, where the doors and halls were, things like that. I had a great plan and couldn't wait for tomorrow to execute it.

---

Hey there! Fancy meeting you here. This is really just a filler chapter for this book, I already started Chapter Three and it should be very action packed and juicy! This was very short because well, I wanted to get right to the infiltration of the castle and I felt that doing it all in one chapter would be no fun, would it? 

Anyway! I hope you enjoy Sugars~

- NOTICE FOR THOSE WHO READ MY OTHER BOOKS - 

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR MWHITU (MY WAY HOME IS THROUGH YOU) OR ANWTRK OR ANY OF MY OTHER BOOKS, DO NOT FRET. UPDATES FOR EVERYTHING WILL BE OUT SOON I JUST GET INSPIRED BUT THINGS SPORADICALLY AND NEED TO GET ALL THAT OUT ON MY IDEAS. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME ALSO! WE'RE ALMOST HALFWAY TO 500 AND THAT MEANS A LOT TO ME. I KONW SOME PEOPLE HAVE THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS BUT I JUST LOVE THAT AT SOME POINT 437 (ISH) PEOPLE WERE INTERESTED IN MY WRITING AND THOUGHT I WAS GOOD. I RTEALLY APPRECIATE THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN READING MY STUFF FOR A WHILE AND EVEN THOSE WHO JUST CAME TO READ THIS BOOK RANDOMLY BECAUSE MAD KING ALL THE WAY AMIRIGHT?

---