another world

This is a sad story, but don't stop you must continue reading or this story will not be a story, it will be some idea some random kid thought of. So read.

Our story starts with a boy named hunter. He looks like any other boy brown hair, green eyes, regular face and not to tall, but not to short either and he not tanned but he not pale. He's just your average Joe other than being very athletic. Any who, Hunter is.... well he likes to explore and go on adventures. Disappears sometimes, giving my mom a heart attack. You see his dad left his mom when he was five years old and because of that his mom had work a lot and when she was home and hunter wasn't she would freak out but Hunter was always there to help her out when ever she was home and needed it. She and Hunter became very close, closer than most mothers and there sons. That just made their family in particular, different. Now to were the story actually begins.

A few years later (around four or five)

"Hunter, it's time to go, say good by to your friends and get in the car, now please" said Hunters mom. So Hunter said good bye to friends and got in the car. Wait, Wait a moment you don't even now why he getting in the car so let back up a day or two

Two days earlier.....

"Son, we are moving to Templar." (Templar is a small town in vinigar) "I am being transferred, so we will be moving there, you will have a new home and everything" she said. So now you know why hunters getting in the car. There moving to Templar in the country go Vinigar.

* *

"Hey I am Jamie, nice to meet you. Come I will show you the neighbourhood", She said. Now Jamie, she has red hair and that kinda smile you just can't see to forget. She's different, weird, yet fun. I guess you could say that shes the oddest kid in the town. Yet she was hunters new neighbour. Hunter and her became friends, she was hunters only friend. He liked hanging out with her. To him she was interesting and different, like him.

One day when Jamie and hunter were playing in the forest. They sat at the foot of a willow tree on the bank of a small river. Jamie was looking around the tree when there she saw it, a small door. "Hunter come quick!" She yelled. Hunter slow sat up and walked over than he saw it as well, the door. Well as you Can tell this isn't just any door, it different from all the doors you see at home or walk through every day. This door is a magical door.

That night hunter heard a voice, but he didn't know who's voice it was. It was unfamiliar, but it said it clearly over and over again "go through the door hunter and save Jamie....... Please save her". The next morning hunter found a map laying on his front step, so he picked it up and put it in his sack. than he went to Jamie's house. When Jamie's mother opened the door hunter asked for Jamie and Jamie's mother she said "ow sorry there no one here by that name sorry, but someone told me that a boy was going to come to the door, that person told me to tell you to fallow the map to find what you seek"? Now he new Jamie was go simply disappeared. No one seemed to remember her, but why did he remember her. Suddenly thoughts of the door came flooding though him like a warm summers breeze. He thought to him self, I must go though the door.So once more hunter went to were Jamie had found the door. Than he walked in.

* * *

Hunter found him self in a small town. He didn't know what town Or where he was. So all he new was that he was on a quest, a quest to find his friend.

On the out side of the village hunter met a boy, this boys name was Alex. Alex had dark brown hair and blue eyes as cold as ice, he was short but strong and powerful wizard. Hunter asked Alex " where am I"? Alex replied "you are in the land of Cordelia, it is a big and rich land. May I ask where you are going". " I am on a quest to find my friend. My neighbour told me to fallow the map to find what I seek". Alex said that he was hedging for the same place and that he was on a quest to find his sister who was stolen from him.

So the two young boys ventured on together. They ran into mysterious beast and strange plants and places until they came to a hotel. At this hotel they met a girl named Rosa. Rosa had blonde hair and pale green eyes, she was a sweet as a rose. She was also very powerful because she was a witch, but rosa was tired if living in the hotel. Rosa asked the boys if she could help them on there quests together. The boys in reply said yes.

So rosa, Alex and Hunter continued on their quest until they reached a giant castle. When they relized that this was the end of the road. They said "what we seek must be in side this castle. Three of them went in to the castle. Hunter looked and look until he came a cross a door that look similar to the door Jamie found. When hunter opened the door he saw that Jamie was sealed in a glass. Alex saw Jaime and said "I have found my sister at last, my journey has come to an end". Than Alex saw to that Jamie was sealed in glass. In front Jamie there was a note, that not said "the only way to brake the seal is to combine all of your powers and brake the glass. When they read the not hunter realized that he to had a power he had the power of a Mage.

So the three of them combined there powers and shattered the glass the sealed Jamie. When Jamie awoke she smiled and said "thank you, you all came to get me". They were all happy and together they went back to the door that led home. When they got home they all had forgotten about each other and the magic door disappeared never to be seen again.