The Weirdest Things You Did Not Know About Me

1. I am double-jointed in my knees. (Okay, if you read it in the about me column then you probably do know) so yeah funny story, almost all of my friends can do weird things with their fingers, wrists, elbows, and arms, and I was always the one watching either being totally disgusted or just sitting there jealous (let me know if you can relate to that). So then one day I was just standing there (in the lunch line) and this kid behind me was like "Are you double-jointed?" and I said "No, why?" and then he told me to look at my knees, so I did and I wasn't surprised at all, I was standing the way I always did, with my knees all the way back and my legs curved, then I looked around and saw that no one else was standing like that and that my calves were literally sticking out and my thighs were all the way back. It was so dang weird, but I was happy since I found out that I was double jointed. :)

2. When I lay down I can touch my toes to my forehead. It's actually really freaky and I didn't do it for a very long time, hold on, yeah, I can still do it.

3. I can sit in a yogi pose for up to two hours without my legs killing me. The reasons why I even did that: 1. I did it while watching a movie (so I had a way to entertain myself), 2. I wanted to break my personal record of thirty minutes (and kind of over did it), 3. My legs were sorta stuck so I just decided to wait out the pain and let my knees get lazy (fall asleep), so it would be less painful to get out of the position, trust me it hurts.

4. I can pick my nose with my tongue. Even though I never actually do it, physically I can, well sorta, it feels like someone is trying to pull my tongue out.

5. I don't think lemons are sour, I just don't. I like sour stuff so whenever I play truth or dare with my friends and they tell me to eat War Heads Sour Candy in Juicy Drop juice, I don't show any signs of pain or disgust. It's kind of funny seeing them all stick out their tongues and then stare at me to see my reaction.