Fears

Honestly I don't have a lot of fears, but I do have a few major ones:

1. (least) Going down steep stairs (scared as preventative).

2. (medium) I'm scared of alligators, pirranas, and shIarks. Having a nature loving brother I've seen enough terrifying documentaries about these creatures to know why I should be afraid of them.

3. (also medium) The horror game Five Nights At Freddy's especially number Four (I mean who isn't scared of beat up, animatronics who want to kill you in a place that looks like a house). But the game is quite amusing and very well made.

4. (sorta big) Large bodies of water (for Ancient Greek mythology reasons) I've done a lot of research on monsters from Greek Mythology (most of the creepiest ones live in the sea or ocean) I know I shouldn't believe in this stuff but it still scares me. It's a weird fear.

5. (by far the worst) Mermaids (I know they don't exist but they are still creepy) I know I said I like the Little Mermaid in my injuries chapter, but that's different, those are animations. Not realistic looking mermaids. I mean when I saw the trailer for Pan (love the Peter Pan movie, by Disney, by the looks of the trailer Pan looks like a pretty awesome film.) when there's the part with the mermaids on Mermaid Island, the mermaids look creepy, beautiful, but creepy I don't know why, that's just what I think when I see mermaids. Creepy.