Favorite Wattpad Reads!!!

Welcome to Favourite Wattpad Reads!

I’ll be stating my favourite novels on Wattpad and the author, and why you should read it! The first novel I reveal in each chapter will be my favourite of that genre, and I’ll be rating it out of ten. Then, the list will proceed as normal, in no particular order.

-If you disagree with anything I say, or completely agree, then comment below and tell me why!- 

____________________________________________________

Teen Fiction/Romance

1)   FAVORITE:  The Exploration of the Male Anatomy – By author Shadypalmtree

Naïve and innocent Cassidy had an ordinary life up until she got drunk one night and felt up the notorious playboy on campus, Adrian. She wanted to get away from him, but he wouldn't let her go that easily. This story is for 17 years or older. So please, no one younger than 17, especially 13. Save your innocence, you don't need to be reading stories like this. If you want to read it anyways, go for it, I can't stop you. But don't let this story influence your actions. This is just a fictional story.

My rating: 9/10

And I’m not just saying that, either. I genuinely love this book. I couldn’t stop reading from the moment I started- which wasn’t too good since I was meant to be revising for exams! This book is hilarious! It’s romantic, well written and the characters will make you want to tear your hair out- in a good way (lol wut). Seriously, if you haven’t read it- GO READ IT. You will not forget it.

Now, I’m not that perverted, but the crude humour in this was gold, and I actually laughed out loud at a certain scene, which I don’t normally do.

NOTE: The author clearly states on the first chapter that you must be no younger than 17 to read this. There is no sex scene, but it is still rated R for a reason. Please take this into consideration.

You can find this book in my reading list titled ‘READ’, or it will be in the external link on the side.  If you agree with me then vote, if not, comment and tell me why.

______________________________________________________

2)   My Wattpad Love – by Cold_Lady19

Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?

My Rating: 9/10

I’ll be completely honest, I kept seeing this story on Wattpad, in people’s libraries, in the categories, on the Watty Award page- everywhere, but I wasn’t really keen on reading it. Not because I doubted its awesomeness- Cold_Lady19 is a wicked author! But, I just wasn’t fussed. Anyway, the day comes when I actually start reading it and let me tell you, I wanted to kick myself for not reading it sooner. It is amazeballs. I fell in love with the characters, the mystery and jacshiuavuEVERYTHING. I love it so much because it’s so different, it’s not just a love story- there’s so much more beneath that, you know? I want to high five Cold_Lady19.

If you want to read My Wattpad Love, then you’ll find it in my reading list ‘READ’.

______________________________________________________

3) You Know I’m Such a Fool for You – by Dinhadb

Vicky is a 17 year old girl who has a dedicated mom, a best friend she loves, Leah, and an ‘almost’ boyfriend, Oliver. Adrian is Leah’s 21 year old brother and the typical player. He’s not against the concept of love; it’s just not for him. When Leah and Vicky were growing up, Adrian was always around playing the ‘big brother’ part. It was only natural, after all those years, that Vicky and Adrian had a love/hate relationship: he was always annoying her to death, but she couldn’t ignore how caring he was. So, when Vicky needs him, like a knight in shining armor, Adrian is the one to rescue her. After a series of events that throw them together, in the end, well, let’s just say that there wasn’t much hate left between them…