Chapter One

~ AUTHOR NOTE! Sorry if there are some little i's where these should be -> I big boy i's. Also! Sorry if there is some missed letters or mistyped words. I'm on my phone and it's about four AM. Oops.. I'll put on autowhore since my quick fingers get me in trouble with spelling and letters sometimes..
ENJOY THIS RYAN HAYWOOD FANFICTION ~

I sighed and walked from the back of my cabin to the front. My buddy Mogar was waiting out front to go and make a plan for the 'heist' we were about to pull on the Mad King's Castle.

We had heard there were some AMAZING gubs in there. I had never even been near the castle except for when I visited a friend called Geoff. Geoff was an excellent leader in our group whenever we did anything, but since he got married we hadn't seen him. X-ray and Vav were with him when I walked out.

"Hello everyone." I said with a smile as I stepped down to the ground.

"Good moning Miss" Mogar nodded at me. X-ray was hustling Vav about something but quickly looks over when Mogar began to speak with me.

"So, what kind of heist are we trying to create." He spoke slowly and carefully, looking around to see there were no other people lurking to throw us under the bus.

"Well, we want to get the gubs and get out right? No dicking off on the job this time?" I asked crossing my arms. Usually when X-ray and Vav were involved our plans were unsuccessful.

"Wow, no faith. I didn't know it was already November" X-ray said sassily.

"Shut up Ray this is serious!" Vav yelled.

"Guys."

"Hey! I thought we agreed we were X-ray and Vav in these stupid outfits!" X-ray yelled back at him.

"Guys..!"

"Whatever! Ray and X-ray are close! Ray could just be a nickname for X-ray!"

"IMBECILES!" Mogar spoke sternly and unsheathed his sword, poking Vav in the chest and backing him away from X-ray with the tip of said sword.

"Quit your yelling, and get your shit together.." I sighed again, more deeply this time. "Are we going inside my house or to the hideout? Or are we going to stand out here and risk getting caught and or mauled by rabid animals?"

"Rabid? More like the animals that fucking King has created!" X-ray made a face.

"Ugh."

It was going to be a long walk to the den.

---

X-ray and Vav hurried to the den, it's what we call the hideout, and left me and Mogar behind.

"We cannot let these idiots into the castle for the 'gubbings' if they cannot even walk to a hideout quietly." Mogar broke the silence. "Gavin may be my friend and so may Ray, but they are not the 'men for the job' as per metaphor I suppose.."

I chuckled to myself softly. "You're not wrong Mogar, although we do need them for the plan B. I can execute plan A, breaking and entering is my specialty. It's just, if that goes south.."

"Yea.. I understand. X-ray and Vav are our backup plan. But we also have to remember the R&R Connection. He may say he knows better than to side with this psychopath but I'm afraid he may underestimate the King's abilities."