About Daimones

DAIMONES

Vol.1 of The Daimones Trilogy

Copyright © 2015 by Massimo Marino

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This is a work of fiction. The names and the characters are fictional. Any resemblance to living or dead individuals is purely coincidental.

-

Now available:

Once Humans, Vol. 2 of The Daimones Trilogy

The Rise of the Phoenix, Vol. 3 of The Daimones Trilogy

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0141QOWQ6/

About the Author

Massimo Marino is a scientist envisioning science fiction. He spent years working at CERN in Switzerland and at the Lawrence Berkeley Lab in California, followed by lead positions with Apple, Inc., and the World Economic Forum.

Massimo currently lives in France and crosses the border with Switzerland multiple times daily.

"Daimones," the first volume of The Daimones Trilogy, earned the 2012 PRG Award Reviewers' Choice in Science Fiction, and the Seal of Excellence in Quality Writing from the Awesome Indies (awesomeindies.net) and the indiePENdents.org association.

In September 2013, "Daimones" won the Hall of Fame - Best in Science Fiction Award, Quality Reads UK Book Club.

With the release of Volume 2, "Once Humans," the books received the 2013 PRG Reviewer's Choice Award Best in Science Fiction Series, and were shortlisted as finalists in Science Fiction at the 2014 Readers' Favorite International Book Awards.

"Once Humans" starts seven years after the events narrated in "Daimones." The communities led by the Selected are about to thrive and peace and security reigns on Eridu...but not for long.

"The Rise of the Phoenix" narrates the events that resulted in the dystopian galactic society ruled by the new transgenic humans.

Massimo also writes chilling, twisted, horror short stories, oftentimes while having breakfast.

If interested in more details about Massimo Marino, please see his full profile on LinkedIn:

Connect with Massimo Marino on 

twitter: http://twitter.com/Massim0Marin0

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MassimoMarinoAuthor

Author's website: http://massimomarinoauthor.com

On the Gods and the World

"These things never happened, but they are always."

—Sallustius

Deorum naturaeneque factae sunt; quae enim semper sunt, numquam fiunt: semper vero sunt.