Roommates (6)

A/N - So I was supposed to upload this earlier, I was like "Come on Tanya, once you've arrived home, finish writing the chapter and upload it"  Then I went on youtube to listen to music like I always do when I'm writing and *BAM* I see it. At the top was something like "Watch Harry Potter premiere live" So, I clicked on it and ended up watching until the end. So sorry about the lateness. It was lovely and sad by the way; got me in tears.

Anyways, I'm so happy that I have over 200 fans! Thank you all so much, I feel like crying of happiness right now.

Really sorry about the short, crappy chapter. The next one is in australia <3 SO BE PREPARED!

Chapter Five

It was finally Sunday, meaning that in exactly two hours we would be off in Zack’s jet heading to Australia!

I finished putting my new outfit that Lizzie recommended that I wore, it consisted; tanned shorts along with a dark brown belt, a white tank top which was tucked in the shorts and a coral cardigan along with tanned sandals. I decided to let my hair loose.

 Grabbing my suitcase I headed out of my bedroom and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and waited for Vincent.

I sat down on the counter and took a sip of water. Vincent entered the room which caused me to choke on my water. I coughed uncontrollably, my face turning red and my eyes watering. He looked different and incredibly hot. Instead of his usual plain t-shirts, he wore a proper shirt, which was rolled up to his elbows and some of his top buttons were undone, giving me a glimpse of his chest. He wore his causal navy jeans along with white trainers and a sliver watch; his hair covered part of his pale grey-blue eyes. He caught sight of me and looked me up and down, his eyes staring at my legs a little longer than necessary.

“You look different,” he commented.

I swallowed nodding trying to get rid of the uncomfortable sensation that my throat gave, “You too,” I croaked. I coughed again; stupid water.

“You called a cab already?” he asked, placing his black shades on top of his head.

“No, I’ll call them now,” I replied, jumping down from the counter. I grabbed the phone and dialled the cabs number which was written on a post stick note on the fridge.

After explaining to the cab our address, I turned back to Vincent.

“All done, said he’ll be here in ten.”

“Good. Have you checked you’ve got everything,” he asked looking around the room. I nodded in reply.  “What about Lizzie? You told her to meet at the airport?”

“Yeah Muppet, I can remember,” I replied. Trust him to keep reminding me.

“Muppet?” he questioned.

I rolled my eyes, “Why not?” I asked

“You’re a weird chick,” he commented.

A clapped my hands, “Bravo, after six months of living with me you’ve finally realised.” I muttered sarcastically.

Just then the doorbell rang indicating that the cab had arrived.

“Ten minutes, more like five,” I laughed.

I grabbed my suitcase and handbag and headed out of the apartment.

*~*