Short Chapter

So sorry this is so short but I had to get something up! This chapter is deticated to AmyLove98 for helping me with the powers last chapter! Love you guys, and make sure you check out You're A Wizard, Justin: Round Two by MoonOfNeptune! Funny stuff! I don't own PJ!

“Hi Destiny,” Dad (I’m going to call everyone by what I call them now) looked at me, grinning.

“Um, Perce,” Mom interrupted, beckoning to the Prince Harry vision.

“Hello,” Harry greeted us.

“Hello,” said Hera. “I am Hera, queen of Olympus. And you are?”

“I believe you know. I am Prince Harry, a British royal, but also a ruler of Eria. Eria is, like your Olympus, located in Buckingham Palace.”

“Oh!” I don’t think Hera knew what to say, so she responded with that.

“Anyway, I just wanted to let you know we will stop in for a visit to see Destiny and explain some things next week,” Harry confirmed.

“Okay then….”Dad trailed off.

“Bye!” and Harry disappeared.

“Well, that was odd.” Annabeth told us.

The couple looked at each other for a second, then at Hera.

“Well, I’ll go put some clothes on Destiny,” Hera broke the silence. Eww…I was a naked little baby!

I came back wearing a shirt that said ‘Wise Baby.’ Wonder who picked that out, Gram Athena? Dad smiled, and kissed my forehead. The rest of the night was basically boring “OMZ! It’s a new baby!” stuff. Booorrriinnnnngg.

Let’s fast forward to the next week, when Harry and others said they would be coming to visit. In our living room on Mount Olympus, Mom and Dad turned the television on mortal news. A news alert! Flashed across the screen. NEWS ALERT! It read. THE ROYAL FAMILY IS TAKING A TRIP TO NEW YORK CITY! A news reporter came on the screen, saying, “There is an important meeting between the British royals and Empire State Building staff going on today. Watch out, New Yorkers! You might just see the royal family!”

The picture changed to a video of Harry and co. walking into the building. The news story changed, and Mom shut off the T.V. She was wearing a purple shirt with gray trousers, and Dad wore a suit and tie. Who am I kidding? They both were wearing jeans and a tee shirt, and so was I!

As were the royals, when they came into Olympus. Zeus stood in the front, with his arms crossed because he didn’t want these people to be more powerful than himself.

“Okay, let us explain.” Will started.