summary of the past months pt II

A couple of beers and some songs of arctic monkeys helped me get over the heart break.
So i when into the lions mouth again, risking my injured heart just for her,
Everyday i would tell her how bueatifull she was, she didn't like that, she so unique that she doesn't like compliments.

Last wednsesday their was a assembly, as soon as the bell rang, she came up to me and walked together to the campus, i was so surprised that she talked to me first after the rejection, and i have to be honest, i felt such in peace when she was with me, by my side, i felt like that part of me that got lost was reunited, for once, i new how actuall love felt like.
Through all the assmebly we sat together, making her smile, it was a little glince of heaven everytime she did.
Sadly enough every joy in life has a struggle, this guy that used to sit next to her in class sat right next to her in the assembly, and to me, sharing something you love is not an option, what you want, yoy only want it for yourself, not sharing.
And im still afraid he might be a competition, i know he likes her too, i can see it in his eyes, that same way he looks at her, the same way i look at her, and jelousy invaded my heart and mind.

A few days past with my jelousy on board,
I just learned to live with it.
I asked her if she had snapchat or intagram, something to talk on weekends, weekends suck for me now, not knowing what shes doing, not knowing if shes sad, it kills me....then she told me she uses this app called wattpad, and if she wasnt amazing enough, she also writes stories, so me, being the persistant guy i am, asked for her username to read her stories or atleast so we could text, but she denide it with a awkward expression in her face :/
Even that face i loved to watch all day,
Then i asked for her phone number (i went oldschool xD) then this excuse blocked my head into desperation, she said " i dont know my number" so i just said with a dumb voice "well okay" we sat down in our spots, at times we would glance each other, with a smile in my face and her cute as'f awkward face with a sincere smile hahaha, after the class ended i asked her again for her number, she down right straight just said no.
And that was a friday, now all my weekend was fucked, i still love her tho.
I spended all my weekend in bed thinking what was wrong with me, why didn't she like me.
Ive' wrote 3 songs for her, and its still short handed to describe how in love i am.