Meeting With The Sqad.

"We've been at it for an hour, Jess.'" Seb grunts, annoyed.

"An hour? Feels like seven." I flop down on the mattress. "I can't do this anymore!"

Cody chuckles.

"You think something's funny?" I narrow my eyes at Cody who still is chuckling.

"Nope." He says popping the "p".

"Look, you little piece of chuckling shit." I get up. "I've been busting my ass so that people of your kind don't rip me into shreds. If you keep your chuckle session up, you'll be the first I practice my training on, okay?"

That oughta shut him up...

"That's actually a good idea." Seb mutters.

"What?" Cody and I say in union.

Although, his voice had a tint of fear and mine had that of glee.

Hehe. Bitch going down.

"What're the conditions?"

"First one to get the other to surrender wins. Winner gets what he wants."

"You dead, motherchucker..." I crack my knuckles.

"In your dreams, woman." He retorts.

"I let you live once, princess. Doesn't mean I'd make that mistake again." I position myself, throwing my sword away. It had to be a fair fight... "Oh, and one more thing." My voice low, as a murderous smile creeps on to my face. "Don't call me that."

With that I lunge forward, my fist aiming at Cody's face. Lucky for that twat's vampire reflexes, he dodges it and punches me in the temple instead.

I groan as his fist connects with my head for the second time. This time, aiming at his legs, I do a sweep with mine in hopes of tripping him, but he's slick like an eel. He smoothly avoids it and kicks me in my jaw.

"Dude, why you gotta go for the face every freaking time?" I yell as I stumble back in pain holding my jaw.

"Aww. Little princess afraid of getting her pretty makeup ruined? Too bad mommy won't be there to clean it up."

"Don't you talk about my mom." I snarled as anger spurred in the blood running through my veins.

This is it. Now, you got him.

I run towards him with a speed I didn't know I could ever achieve. Instead of going for a punch like I usually would do, I aim for his jaw with the heel of my foot which strikes him where I wanted. He staggers back not expecting it. I pull him down by his collar, onto my knee as I bring it up and knee him where his spleen should be. He blocks hem with his arm and then grabs me by the neck and throws me onto the ground. I lunge for him with an animalistic growl leaving my lips. This time I manage to throw him off balance as I keep pounding on his chest and head every chance I get.

Imagine the whole scene as a little girl flailing her arms as if independent from her body, trying to get a spider off her back while crying out in hysteria with, of course, Cody being the little girl and me being the frightening arachnid that I am. Except the frightening arachnid is causing more hysteria instead.

"Let me go, you bitch." Cody claws at his head, trying to get me off of him. But he only manages to swat himself every time he does that.

"Surrender. Now." I growl menacingly in his ear.

"Never in your wildest dreams."

"You wish, princess." With that I get down his back and kick him behind his knees. Once he's down, I stand on his calves to make sure he doesn't get up and put my hands on his head, gripping the crown of his head with one hand and his chin with another.

"Don't call me a bitch. Or else I'll rid the world of your snarky remarks for once and for all by ripping your head off."

The threat in my voice and fire in my eyes is enough to shut them up for good.

"Jess..." Seb mutters.

"What?" I snap, looking at him.

"Your eyes." He pauses. "They're blue."

"What?"

Okay. Now I'm confused.

"They're blue. Like ice."

I run towards any shiny surface that could resemble a mirror.

I land in front of a huge ass mirror, standing in all it's glory.

And holy fucking hell.

They're. Fricking. Blue.

I'm supposed to have brownish-black eyes. Not this freak light blue.

And for the first time in my life. I felt terrified.

I was terrified of me.

No offence to all those who like blue. Hey, I like blue myself.

But not when it settles in your eyes making you look like you're ready to rip someone's heart right out of their chest.

With your bare hands.