Twenty Questions.

"I'll go first." I take my seat, straighten my shoulders and jut my chin up.

"Of course."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Kill you, that's for sure." Silver guy snorts.

"You about done now?" I'm getting sick of this baby.

"Speak for yourself." He spits back.

"Yeah well, do you think I speak for you? Hell, I don't even know your language." I retort back.

"As much as I'd like to grab popcorn and keep watching you two bicker, we've got more important things to discuss." King guy snickers.

"Someone's in a better mood... and what the hell are your names? I don't wanna keep referring to you guys as king guy and silver haired freak."

"Well, I'm Cody and not a silver haired freak."

"Well, Cody. You have silver hair and you are a freak."

Ignoring me, "You'll address him as Your Highness."

"No, I won't."

"No, you won't. You'll call me Sebastian."

"Can I call you Seb, instead?"

He looks at me weird.

"It's because I can't remember names easily." I explain.

"Okay." He sighs.

"So, my answer?"

"Ah, yes. You were right about us wanting to become the royalty. By "us", I mean the Silver Bloods. We are the rightful rulers and we will take back what is ours."

"How is the throne rightfully yours?" That piqued my interest.

"Rules of the game. One question at a time." He tuts at me, disapprovingly as if I'm a baby.

Bastard.

"Were you with the Pure Blood royalty?"

"Yes I was."

"Why?"

"Hey now. Rules of the game. One question at a time." I mock his earlier comment.

"Very well." He claps slowly.

"I would like to question a real, proper question related to all the shit that has been going on, but what the hell's the matter with you? Why are you getting so worked up?" I ask Seth. Or was it Seb? I don't know. "You're definitely upset about something."

"What gave me away?" He frowns.

"You smell." I state.

"Excuse me?" He seems offended.

"I mean, there's this thing about you that tells me that you're distressed." I shrug. "I can't really describe what it is. So, I just call it a smell."

"How long have you been able to do that?"

"Since a real long time. I mean, when I talked to my friends and family about it, they just thought I was trying to seek attention. That's the reason why I have really awesome ice-breaking skills." I wink at him, while flashing a thumbs up, sarcasm obvious in my voice. "I start up with, "hey man, what's up? Why you so pissed off?" The guy answers with, "how'd you know I was pissed?" I reply, "you stink, that's why." He gets up, leaves, and looks at me like I have a mental disorder. Since then people have ignored me pretty much my whole life. Because my life was so messed and I didn't know what to do, a few years later, I changed my school. Since I was a new kid and no one knew me, I decided to be invisible to all the students, which didn't really work out well. Then I decided it was better to keep all the weird stuff that I do to myself." I shrug, non-committed.