Truth

What happens when two people who are both corrupt in some way, come together to fight for the other?

Violet eyes narrowed.

Death

Death is the only thing that will come from the two.

No matter how hard they fight, no matter how strong their will is, they will fall because they placed trust in each other.

A deep growl erupted from deep within his throat.

If you want to live, you must only trust yourself, and live the way you want, not by someone else's rules.

The sun didn't burn, but it wasn't pleasant on his eyes.

If you really want to get further in life, you have to take control of your emotions, and throw away your humanity.

Thin lips cracked into a grin.

"I'm back...The Blood Prince is awake!"

Two men stood in front of the man yelling in triumph, one with green eyes, black hair, and a pale body complexion. He looked bored with the world, and he seemed to never show any emotion.

The other, was really tall with an eye patch over his left eye, he had long black hair, and had a piano type grin.

"What would you like us to do, Alucard-sama?" The pale man asked quietly.

Alucard looked at the two with a bright grin on his face, "Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, go to the B. B. O. and tell them of the great news. And tell them, that I will be going for their precious protege that I had taken from them so long ago."

Ulquiorra looked at Alucard with what looked like confusion, "But Alucard-sama. Didn't he burn away to nothing that day?"

"It goes to show that you all are incompetent. Can you not feel him? His darkness ever growing. All he needs is a little push, and then he will be my faithful soldier."

The man was looking to the sky with madness glinting in his violet eyes. Ulquiorra knew that this man was insane, and that it probably wasn't a good idea to bring him back to this meaningless world. Nnoitra, on the other hand, was ecstatic for a fight.

"So what, is he just some weak little Hollow?" Nnoitra asked, trying to seem bored as well.

Alucard chuckled, "Oh no, he is much more than that. He is an Espada."

The two men's eyes widened considerably, "What?" They both asked in unison.

"You two not knowing that is a great disappointment. He has evidently been in hiding, trying to stay under the radar. I know a couple other Espada that know about him, I was surprised that you two weren't one of them. Considering that you are the Cuatro (4)," Alucard looked at Ulquiorra, then to Nnoitra, "and the Quinto (5) Espada."

Ulqiorra looked at Nnoitra for a second then scoffed, and before he could speak to Alucard, Nnoitra snapped his fingers, "Wait a minute. Is he the missing Diez (10) Espada? Adjuchas that try to become the Diez Espada never could, and we always thought that it was because they were too weak. It was because he was still alive?"

Alucard nodded, "Along with the Sexta (6) Espada and the Vizord, Shinji Hirako. But there is another problem..."

Ulquiorra grew tense, if it was a problem for him, then it was a big problem.

"The bastard son of the Sugunda (2) Espada lived through the fire his mother died in. Aizen had taken care of the Segunda, but the issue with the son is that he has his powers dormant inside his soul, and he looks like him."