Charming.

"Charming, right?"

We had to shower.

To my mortification, I had to get naked in front of people. People who had already made fun of me before. How could I strip my clothes before these people and let them see all the flaws with me, let them see this freakish body that deserved to be ridiculed. I couldn't let that happen. I ran into the coach's office, nervous as can be, slightly shaking, and stuttered, "C-Coach, I, uh, I-I can't shower in front of them. I j-just can't."

"Why not?" Coach Wright asked.

"I can't. They'll make fun of me."

"Look, you're probably not as small as you think you are."

"It's not that," I said. "There are...other things wrong with my body."

"Like what?" he asked.

I paused, something in me wanted to tell him the truth. "I can't tell you. It's just so bad and I can't even talk about it and it's mortifying. They already make fun of me now. Please? I can shower during lab, right?"

He sighed. "Alright. Go ahead."

"Thank you, Coach. I'm sorry for being so difficult but I'd probably pass out the second I step into the showers."

"It's alright kid. I don't know what it could be, but I don't care. Just as long as you don't get me in trouble."

"I won't. I promise." I went into the hallway and waited. During lab, I went back in when no one was there and shut all the doors and tried to make it as private as possible. I grabbed my towel and set it on the ledge of the small wall next to me. I turned on the shower and let the warm water run over me. I was still nervous someone might walk in, but who would during lab? It's not like he had a class. Eventually I just cleansed myself and then started to sing quietly.

"Sing sweet nightingale. Sing sweet nightingale. Sing sweet..."

"Isn't that from Cinderella?"

My heart skipped a beat and I gasped, grabbing the towel and throwing it around my waist. I turned and saw Rain in the shower. Why did it have to be him of all people? Why is it that the person I couldn't stop thinking about always had to appear in the worst situations? "W-What're you doing here?" I asked, feeling more fear and mortification than I ever had before.

"I'm showering," he answered simply.

"Why didn't you shower during class?"

"I told Coach I was going to work out more during lab. We only have a few minutes left so I was going to clean up now. Why didn't you shower earlier?"