Chapter Six

"New Job, Forgotten Kiss"

“So I thought we could talk” 

I jumped at the sound of the husky voice talking to me. I looked up from my world history book that I was soo engrossed into in the library. Looking up I saw a pair of striking ice blue eyes.

“C-c-Cole” I stammered pure out of surprise and a little tenseness. 

“That kiss we had, it was” I closed my eyes preparing myself for the worst, a mean comment and strong dislike directed at me. 

“was amazing!’” he finished 

I nearly fell out of my chair at that. I mean did he really just say my kiss, well our kiss was amazing! Does that mean he likes me. 

“I was wondering,” he continued “if we could hang sometimes and maybe have another makeout session and you could maybe show me what’s under them clothes.” he said with a hungry stare assessing my body. 

“What?!” was all I could pull out of me, cause I was seriously at a loss for words. 

“Oh cmon baby, just a peek, starting with your lovely big girl there, right here is fine” he said with suggestive eyes. 

Like that a spark went off.. 

I closed my eyes and yelled “Like hell would I ever show you my body, you disgusting bottle of dog turd!!” 

When I opened my eyes, Cole was gone and everyone was staring at me as if I had gone completely insane. I looked around wildly for him and then back down at my World History book and noticed a tiny pool of drool.

Oh Dear Gawd. 

My whole face burned red at the realization that I had a dream that burst into reality. Great.  

I hurriedly packed up my things, slung my sac over my shoulder and made a dash out of the library. Gosh why did I even have to dream about stupid Cole. Why am I even still thinking about stupid Cole. He probably forgot about the stupid kiss a long time ago and here I am still dreaming about stupid things. I’m going to forget about Cole. 

Hopefully my last class, well study hall is almost over I thought as I looked down and started fishing for my phone. Still walking and looking for my phone of course would prove quite dangerous cause luck would have it, I bumped into something extremely hard and fell to the floor with a hard thump. 

My whole body sprawled out of the floor and my belongings everywhere. Great. 

I opened my eyes to see some beautiful ice blue ones. Awesome day I have here. 

I sighed audibly and said “Cole, uhh yeah, my bad I wasn’t looking” 

“Yeah, whatever” he scowled 

“ugh back to dirty looks again” I thought

“I haven’t been giving you dirty looks” he scowled even harder. My brain stay thinking out loud. I sighed 

“Right. You haven’t” I said picking myself up, not trying to hold any type of conversation with him. He forgot about the stupid kiss, hopefully soon I can too, I thought as I finished gathering the rest of my stuff. No help from Cole too I might add. He was just standing there staring at me, as his scowl deepened. 

Rude. 

“Uh yeah, um see you later” I said quickly as I went to hurriedly go around him phone in hand now.

His hand grabbed at my wrist with a strong jerk, stopping me. 

“Look, I really hope we could put that very big mistake of a kiss behind us.” he said all too meanly “I know, since you’re a female, that you’ve probably already told all your closets friends, but it’d be great if you stop there cause I definitely don’t need this getting out. I have a girlfriend which I love and she definitely doesn’t need to find out about me kissing the likes of you” he said assessing my whole body, which reminded me of my earlier dream, except he assessed me with a cold stare as if I was scum. No. lower than scum.