Chapter Three

Party Hardy

“Oh my gosh!! That’s mean, why didn’t yall tell me yall were doing the same color scheme!” yelled Juss, as hurt flashed through her eyes.

I looked down at Nay and then at me. Wow, I didn’t even realize it, but we definitely did have that same two colors on, black and red. 

“Oh this was definitely NOT planned, I’m so sorry” I told Juss soothingly.

“Yeah, definitely not planned” said Nay “good thing I look better than her” she also muttered loud enough that everyone including me heard.

“HEYYYY!! I heard that, you mostly definitely do NOT!” I yelled as Juss and Rachel started laughing

“Haha, I was joking, we all look really good, sexy even, hawt, and on fiyahh!!” she stated cheerfully.

I looked around and Nay was right, we all really did look great. Better than great. Justine’s wearing a really pretty black short dress. It was so short, but she had great legs being toned legs, being that she played Lacrosse and was 5”8, well 5’’7 nd a half. The black dress had black sequins all on the front and her back was out. Altogether, she looked like a runway model. I keep telling her she could make some serious money. She looked fantastic.

Rachel has on a pretty flowy blue skirt that blossomed outward. The shirk had a waist band laid right under her chest.  She paired it with a yellow fitted tank top. The jewelry she chose to match it, really set it off. Her makeup was really nice as well, considering that was her thing. She loved putting make up on people and she did a really awesome job. She was into art as well. She looked great.

Nay has the leggings I let her borrow, with cuts all up and down it’s leg, showing a great deal amount of skin, but not in the skanky way. The shirt, I changed by cutting it up a bit. I completely cut off the front of the bottom leaving the back bottom then so that It looked like a rounded “N”. Most of her stomach showed and I also added a slit’s the shorts sleeves. She looked amazing

Me on the other hand, I have on the skirt my mother brought me, the black and red leopard print mini looked great on me. I’m 5”6 I loved my legs in them, toned although I didn’t really work out much. I paired it with laced all laced tank top. Over that I had black blazer cropped at the bottom in a somewhat jutting triangle form that only went down to middle of my sides, so it could also show the lace tank as well. Hm, I knew I looked pretty good as well. 

I smiled at my friend “Ready for a night of fun!”

In response, Nay called out shotgun and we all rushed to get out of the room grabbing what ever little necessities left they needed. 

**

The party was in full swing by the time we got there. I checked my phone, 9:23pm. We all huddled up by a free couch as we surveyed the party. Most of the females here barely had any clothes on. They were wearing  skirts too tight and too small for even an 9 year old tooth pick girl. I swear some actually had on just bra’s for tops. Talk about skany, but I’m not one to judge. Aloud. Not like I’m a wuss or anything, I just don’t believe in starting unnecessary drama. If they thought it was nice to come out the house like that, then by all means I’m not gonna stop ya.

“He looks soo good, hot and on a blazing fiyah!” Nay said dreamily looking off into the distance.

I followed her eyes to find a very good looking Jase dancing with Ashley Lane, the ditziest blonde at our school. Figures.

As if he could tell we were checking him out, well me staring and Nay checking him out, he looked up and straight at me. Suddenly he pushed the girl off and made his way over.