Chapter 13

~Skip till later that night~ 

Maria was packing up her backpack to get ready for the flight. As Maria was packing she was just watching Total DIvas. There was a knock on Maria's Bedroom door.

"ITS PAUL CAN I COME IN??" Paul yelled

"YEAH" 

Paul walked into the room.

" What up??" Maria asked casually then flinched out of habit.

" I just wanted to tell you the rules about when were at the performance center" Paul said

"Ok"

" No talking to any of the people training there and dont  interrupt practices" Paul thought for a minute " Unless its Brie because I think she is going to be there. If they talk to you its fine talk but dont interrupt any of the practices" 

"And??" 

"Dont lift weights unless im with you and no under any circumstances go into the ring without me and/ or matt bloom" Paul said

"Why would I go into the ring in the first place Paul??" Maria asked " Im scared of getting hit I can't even make certain comments without flinching let alone go into a ring where people hurt each other on purpose and Who is Matt Bloom??"

"He is the head trainer at the Performance Center" Paul said "And I know you probably wouldn't but I just wanted to make sure you are safe so if you were to want to go into the ring you wont get hurt"

"Oh ok, but Just to make you know that I dont plan on going into that ring" Maria stated 

"Ok and im ok with that" Paul said "Now finish packing up we have a flight to get to"

"Were not take your plane??" Maria asked

"No, Stephanie's dad is planning on taking it to California tomorrow morning" 

"Oh ok, When do I get to meet Stephanie's dad??"  Maria asked

" Tonight actually, I have to drop off money that I owe her father" Paul said

"Dont both  you and Stephanie share a bank account"

"yes, me and stephanie owe her father money" Paul said " we forgot to fill up the gas tank on the plane the last time we used it and so Vince had to pay out of his pocket to re fill it up so now were paying him back for it" 

"Oh ok I understand"  Maria said " Im scared to meet him and her mom" 

" Why??" Paul laughed

"What if they dont like me??" 

" They will I promise Maria" 

"Pinky swear" Maria said like a 3 year old holding up pinky her finger. 

"Pinky swear"  Paul said while hooking her pinky finger.

"Now finish packing up we have to leave soon" 

"Ok" 

Maria continued to pack but paul just gave her a look like he wanted something

"What??" Maria asked kind of scared to hear the answer

"Wheres my hug?" Paul said like a 3 year old.

Maria laughed and hugged Paul. 

"Better??" Maria asked with a smile on her face she actually enjoyed giving hugs to people but was still too scared to give it to someone who wasnt part of her new family. 

"Yeah" Paul smiled back and then left the room.

Maria continued to pack once she was done she walked down stairs to see Paul and Stephanie on their laptop doing social media stuff.

"Hey what time do we have to leave for the airport??" Maria asked

Paul looked at his watch 

" Well we have to leave for the airport at 7 but we have to stop at Vince's place so in about 15 minutes" Paul answered.

"Oh ok" Maria stated " Did you get more apples??"

" Of course we did. Why wouldn't we have your favorite food here??" Stephanie replied

" Because you dont have Rosa's or Claire's or Evelyn's" 

"and what is there favorite food??" Stephanie asked.

"Chocolate cake, Hershey bars, and ice cream" 

"is any of that heathy??" Paul asked

"No"

"Are apples healthy??" Stephanie asked.

"Yes, well kind of they have a lot sugar." Maria said

"Still has less sugar than chocolate cake" Paul stated

"True true, I still have never had chocolate cake"

"we'll get you some eventually." Stephanie said " as it is Rosa's favorite food"

"ok im scared to try it considering I have never tried chocolate"

"I'll give you a chocolate bar later" Paul said 

"Ok" Maria stated.

" Do you have your protein shakes portioned and ready to go yet??" Stephanie asked

" No" Maria said

"Go do it" Paul said 

Maria got her protein shakes portioned in plastic baggies and grabbed a normal shaker bottle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said these chapters will be shorter and still filler chapters for a while hoping to have all the filler chapters finished by tomorrow, but I will have to see how that goes. Another chapter will be uploaded tonight and I  Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading.

-Just_a_wwe_freak