Bullied by them..

Bullied by them..

Hi there.

I’m Winter, Winter Davis.

Just your average teenage girl. I’m not the girliest of girls but then again i can be. I like sports, skating, video games, going to live sport games when i get the chance and i go to the gym a few days a week. The girly side of me actually loves getting dressed up to go out nice places with my family but during a school week i wouldn’t be caught dead in a dress.

The reason why? Yeah i get bullied. By 5 boys in particular. They do pretty much anything to hurt me. Scream mean things at me, hit me, kick me, push me- you name it. They don’t go to the extreme measures of say, setting me on fire, but they might as well. If i wore a dress or a nice one it would only come out with dirt and blood on it. So my average school look is usually jeans and a t-shirt with a pair of converse or vans.

I don’t have any friends either because these boys prevent me from having any. They threaten anyone who comes anywhere close to socialising with me. I did have a friend once though, she didn’t care whether she was bullied by them, she put up with it just to be my friend but that soon came to an end when i couldn’t bare to see her with bruises anymore so i told her to stop being my friend. It was the hardest thing to do and she refused but i did it. If it meant protecting her innocent self, then sure i’ll do it.

You may wonder why i’m bullied? Yeah well i don’t even know the answer to that question myself. It started when i moved here from America. Yeah i’m American but i’m also British too, this being the reason i moved here. We moved because dad got a new job which was his dream job but it also meant moving over here because that’s where his work was. He didn’t mind at all seeing as most of our family are over here but i minded. I grew up in America since i was 3 so it was pretty much my hometown, not this place.

But anyways back to my story.

When i moved over here it was my first day at school and i walked into my class late. I discovered that i read my timetable wrong so i had to apologize then head to the correct class. Then at lunch i remember walking into the cafeteria when a boy yelled out “Hey! There’s the new girl who doesn’t even know how to read her timetable!” Everyone found the need to laugh at me, clearly hoping i would run out crying but to me that was possibly one of the worst insults i had ever heard and i laughed at what he had said earning shocked looks from everyone.

Apparently humans such as myself can’t laugh at a stupid insult because that then leads on to being bullied for the rest of my high school years. I often wonder how my simple laugh caused all of this but quite frankly, i don’t care. If someone’s going to try and insult me, they might as well not embarrass themselves while they do it.

So now, let me tell you a little bit about my bullies.

First up we have Louis Tomlinson. By the way almost all of the girls at school swoon over him and his little posse, you’d think they actually had respect for girls. Well isn’t that a huge misinforming. Well to me that is. He is what you’d call the leader of his pathetic little group. He calls the shots and tells the other’s what to do. He hits me, insults me and whatever else it is that he does. I don’t really know what else to say about him except for the fact that him and his little group are disrespectful and repulsive.

Next up we have Harry Styles. There’s not really much to say about this one. Allures girls with his emerald green eyes, curly hair and tendency to be “seductive”. I say this in air quotations because he is nauseating to me just like the rest of them. He doesn’t necessarily hit me but he sure does throw a lot of inappropriate words my way. He’s shoved past me a fair bit but that doesn’t do any severe damage. He’s usually found anywhere around the school with his tongue down some cake faced bimbos throat.

Niall Horan. The leprechaun of the group. I call him this because he’s Irish. And he’s not an innocent leprechaun either, another foul mouthed child just like Harry except worse. Niall doesn’t necessarily hit me either. Well he does but just not as hard as Louis. He shoves me, trips me and throws things at me. Not pleasant things either. Things hard enough to leave huge bruises. He’s usually seen shoving food in his face or chatting up the lunch lady to get more food. He may seem innocent but don’t be fooled by what seems to be an innocent face.

Liam. Liam Payne. The quiet one. I call him the nerd of the group. He’s pretty strong though. He usually restrains me and holds me while the other boys insult me, beat me ect. He has a pretty mean death grip. The reason i call him the nerd of the group is because he’s probably the only one who pays attention in class aside from the smart kids. The rest of his idiot posse all think their too cool to pay attention. Did i mention that i have every single class with these brainless toads? But anyways i also call him the nerd because i’ve seen him in the library a fair few times during lunch. Reading, studying, working- you name it, he does it.

Yes i see him there because that’s where i’m forced to eat and spend my lunch times. I’d rather be there eating and listening to music peacefully rather than to spend more excruciating time being harassed by them.

Now last and thank heavens the least, Zayn Malik. The up himself, vain “bad boy”. At first i thought he was a harmless and sweet boy but little did i know that it was all part of their plan. To make him be nice to me unlike everyone else then when i least expected it, bam! He pushes me down the front stairs of the school right into Louis’ grasp where they could hold me back while Zayn threw insult after insult at me about how he couldn’t believe that i was stupid enough to think someone as “good looking” as him could be friends with someone as “ugly” as me. That was also followed by a few hard slaps here and there.

I had never really considered myself ugly until i came to this school. I always thought that i wasn’t ugly but i wasn’t as pretty as i wanted to be. I still to this day don’t think i’m ugly but whenever i see the bruises on myself or hear the insults being thrown at me i just consider that i am.

The photo that you may see of me was back when i was still living in America, my skin glowing and a smile on my face. Now my skin is pale compared to it’s usual glow, the cold gloomy England weather and bullying making it that way. My smile almost always hidden unless used for my bullies’ infuriation. But eh, that’s the way it is.

So that’s the brainless neanderthals for you. The boys who make every school day of my life a living hell. The ones who make me paranoid to walk the school hallways. The ones that make me terrified to walk home every day. The ones that make me live my own life in fear.

But just be aware that one thing’s for sure, i don’t go down without a fight.

So this is the start to my new story thingo! Ahah just please remember that i have NOTHING against any of the boys or any person who happens to be a different colour/race, shape, size ect! Any insults put in this book are simply just to fit the characters! :)

Please let me know what you think! <3