The Show Day

The next morning, Jackson had decided that he would check out the animatronics during showtime. He stepped into his vehicle and drove to the location of the place he had been the night before. He walked in and was nearly trampled by little spoiled children. He heard an ear piercing voice shout, "Hiya kids!! I hear it's someone's birthday!!" He cringed at the shrilly voice. He glanced over to where it was and muttered under his breath, "God... That's Chibi's voice?" He shrugged and decided to check out he other areas. He slowly wandered in the direction of the room where he had found the broken animatronics. Jackson glanced into the pitch black room, flinching when the lights mysteriously turned on. He shrugged and walked in anyway, noticing that the animals eyes were glowing. "H-Huh...?" He pondered aloud. The only thing could mean that the animatronics were... On? How could they be on when they were broken? 'They must still be in working order.' The boy furrowed his brows, kneeling down by the cream colored cat that he favored. "C-Chibi? Do you still work?" He spoke softly, resting a hand on the animatronics forehead. "H-Hello? W-w-who are y-y-you?" The cats voicebox cracked more than he remembered. "It's me... Jackson... I was the one who saw you every time I came..." Jackson replied. "J-Jackson?" She said, turning her head towards the boy, one of her eyes missing. "Y-Yeah! It's me! What happened?" "T-T-They broke u-us do-down... U-u-used our parts..." She muttered. Jackson's face displayed sadness. "I swear, someday I'm gonna be back and I'll get you fixed..." He got up and sighed, walking back to watch the show, cringing as the little kids mercilessly tore apart and put back together the white fox animatronic he had seen the night before. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He checked it and found it was a text from his friend, Sydney.

Sydney: Hai! You keep ignoring me! What's been going on? Is there a problem? >~<

Jackson: Sorry. I got a new job. I've been a bit busy with it.

Sydney: "Busy." Busy making kissy faces with your crush. >3>

Jackson: NO!! I got a job at a renewed restaurant we went to as kids.

Sydney: Where?

Jackson: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. And you know the animatronics? They made them so girly!

Sydney: Eww...

Jackson: And even worse, the one that acts like you was given lots of makeup, acts super annoying and is SOO girly!!

Sydney: Double ew... Are you sure you weren't just loving it up with your crush? You never told me her name.

Jackson: I was not kissing her! I haven't seen her in months!

Sydney: Whiiiich brings me to my previous statement, you were kissing her. Probably because you missed her so much. XD

Jackson: Ugh...

Sydney: My original point was you've been ignoring me and I actually wanna hang out soon!

Jackson: Fine. How about you and I go wherever before work tomorrow. Deal?

Sydney: Deal!

Jackson sighed, putting his phone away. 'She can be so overbearing sometimes...' He thought, becoming annoyed by the horrible music and leaving, going to hang out with his other friends before he had to come back.