The Job

"Help wanted: Grand Re-Opening"
The title grabbed Jackson's attention. He continued reading aloud, "Vintage pizzeria given new life! Come and be a part of the new face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" Jackson looked at the age requirement to find none. "Let's hope they allow 17 year olds," Jackson chuckled as he set down the paper.

The dirty blonde's attention was soon drawn to a small set of tattered old plushies he got from the restaurant when he was young. He had gotten the whole set. Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie Bunny, Foxy the Pirate Fox, Chica the Chicken, and lastly, Chibi the Kitten. He picked up the creme colored cat plush and stared at it. He remembered when he was around 6 when he got the plush animals.

      Jackson entered the pizzeria, smiling widely at the familiar area. His mother decided to bring him there for behaving all month as a reward. As soon as he entered he ran to the cat animatronic. Usually the kids never really payed attention to her, she just sang along and danced to the songs the gang played. The magenta robotic eyes seemed to light up at the the sight of the young boy. "H-h-hello J-Jackson! How a-a-are y-you?" She bent down to his height. "Good! Thank you Chibi!" The young boy said, smiling happily. "I-I've g-g-gotta le-eave for n-now! B-but after t-t-the set you c-can come over t-to Ch-Chibi's corner w-w-with me to play!" She chirped, ruffling Jacksons hair before leaving to the stage.

    He grabbed the Chibi and Foxy plushies and brought them with him, hopping into his car and driving to the new location.

     Once the teen arrived he noticed the pizzeria looked... Different. He carried the plushies into the pizzeria and noticed everything looked more toy like and child proof. Jackson quickly found the office of where the owner was and slyly slipped the small plush animals into his hoodie pockets.

        "I'm here about the job," he said, adjusting the light and dark blue glasses that rested on his face. The man who owned the pizzeria looked him over and stated, "Alright, your job starts in 30 minutes. You're the only one to apply!" Jackson simply chuckled and took the night watch hat. He put it on and said, "May I take a look around? This place was kinda special to me 11 years ago and I wanna see how it's changed." The man nodded and said, "Be in your office before midnight." The green eyed boy smiled and gave him a thumbs up before leaving the office.