Chapter Seven

and then I woke up.

JUST KIDDING! XD ENJOY THE CARRY MOMENTS IN THIS CHAPPY!

______________________________________________________________________

BAILEY'S POV

"I think I have feelings for you."

The same words came out of both of our mouths. What? I was so confused... Was I dreaming, or was the girl of my dreams and my absolute best friend in the entire world feeling the same way about me as I am about her?

I looked up into her beautiful eyes. I knew that they changed colour, I loved that. Right now they were a deep brown in the middle, fading out into a hazel-green. I looked at her lips. They were bright red and looking very kissable right now. It felt weird that I was thinking this way about someone whom I considered a sister to me. But I liked it. More than that, I loved it. I loved her. Courtney's lips pulled up into a pealy white smile.

"Sooo... you gonna say something?" she asked awkwardly.

I shook myself out of my trance and looked back up into her eyes, "You really feel that way?"

She sighed, "I know this is weird, because you're like the brother I never had but... yes. I really truly care about you."

"Good," I replied, "because I've been waiting a long time to do this."

I leaned foreward and pressed my lips to hers. There was immediately sparks and I felt like I was a jar full of butterflies. When we pulled apart I looked at Courtney and saw a huge grin on her face.

"You read my mind Styles." she grinned.

I laughed and gave her a hug. I couldn't believe that my best friend was in love with me. This was the best day of my life. Like, ever.

"So, if I'm such a psychic then I'll say..." I put my fingers to my temples and closed my eyes, "That you want me to pick you up at 8:00?" I smirked.

She gasped dramatically, "Why yes!!"

We both fell backwards laughing and laid down beside each other. Just looking up at the sky and taking in everything that had just happened. I could tell that this was the start of something wonderful.

__________________________________________________________

COURTNEY'S POV

I just could not believe this. I was in love with my best friend. Bailey literally said the exact same thing that I did when he told me too. That's how close we are! I couldn't think of anyone better to be with in a relationship.

After he kissed me I thought I might faint. I mean, we had kissed before, but not lovingly... that was passionate. Did he know that he was my first real kiss?

"So, if I'm such a psychic then I'll say...That you want me to pick you up at 8:00?" Bailey smirked.

I gasped dramatically, "Why yes!!"

On the outside I may have seemed chill and funny, but on the inside I was freaking out. He was taking me on a date!!! I needed to call Eleanor as soon as possible!

We both fell back laughing and looked up at the sky. I let out a relieved sigh as Bailey snuggled closer to me. He was so warm as I laid my head on his chest. For a while we just looked up at the clouds and giggled about the funny shapes.

"That one's a fish!" I pointed skyward.

Bailey laughed, "Uh no. It's a dragon. Duh!"

We went on like that for probably half an hour before I noticed the sky was getting dark.

"Umm what time is it?" I asked.

"Oh shit!" Bailey exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked worriedly.

"It's 6:30 and I have a date at 8:00!" he exclaimed, trying to hold back laughter.

"Oh damn Bailey you naughty boy!" I giggled, pulling him to his feet, "Let's get going!"

__________________________________________________________

ELEANOR'S POV

I was awoken from my nap by a loud popping sound. Wow phone, way to be on high volume. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over. Landing on the floor with a thump, I remembered where I was. The couch. Ouch.  I gripped the coffee table like it was the last thing I'd do and I slowly stood up. That fall was going to come back to me later because I think I landed on the remote...

When I reached my phone, I typed in my 4 digit password and squinted at the bright little screen. There were six new messages. Of course, 5 were from Courtney and 1 was from Louis. Yes Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of the world known boyband One Direction. Fangirling!

After my little moment I realized that I hadn't even read the messages yet. Wow, Eleanor you're so smart!

From: Lou<3xox--2:43pm

How's your day beautiful? :*

I smiled at his text and quickly replied, noticing that it was from 4 hours ago. Gosh it was late! It was already 6:45, I thought it was 3:00!

To: Lou<3xox--6:47pm

My day was great thank you :) I miss you so much! :*

I then check my messages from Courtney... (she made her contact name not me! I have no clue how to change it!)

From: Courtney-is-a-babe<3--6:40pm  

OMG OMG OMG EL IM FREAKING OUT

From: Courtney-is-a-babe<3--6:41pm  

EL ANSWER ITS ABOUT BAILEY

From: Courtney-is-a-babe<3--6:42pm  

ELEANOR

From: Courtney-is-a-babe<3--6:43pm  

BAILEY SAID HE HAS FEELINGS FOR ME, WE WERE IN OUR SPECIAL HIDEOUT FROM WHEN WE WERE KIDS ASDFGHJKL

From: Courtney-is-a-babe<3--6:44pm  

HE'S TAKING ME OUT TO DINNER!!! HOLY SHIT ANSWER ME WOMAN

Oh my god. I looked at my phone and threw it at the couch screaming. Bailey finally got the balls to tell Courtney how he feels!! I knew it I knew it! I immediately ran over and picked up my phone, dialling Courtney's familiar number. I was fangirling at the thought.

_______________________________________________________________________

Omg I love this chapter!! Can I please get at least one vote? And maybe some comments? I love you guys!!

-C xx