Chapter 1

>VOTE AND I"LL <3 YOU FOREVER<

SO HAPPY!! Over 50 reads:D

Have I told ya'll how much I love ya'll? No? Well I do!!! Like a lot. Thank you so much for giving this story a chance. Ya'll are the best!

Well, this chapter is a bit dull but believe me, it gets better... at least I hope so:/ Like I said, I'm new at this.

Enjoy!!!

__

CHAPTER 1:

*Theo*

Dang my stupid hair. I swear it's out to get me! I tugged at a few curls that just wouldn't do what they were told. "Come on!"

Overall, I'm not a too terrible looking girl. I have a long, lean figure, a slight tan despite the stereotype of redheads being pale, large brown eyes, and a freckle sprinkled face. But honestly, how could you see those features when, coming out of the top of my head was a humongo pile of flaming red tangles that refused to behave?

Instead of messing with it, I just shoved it up into a messy bun. Today was the last day of school and, just as the first day of school where you dressed to impress, the last day of was for PJ bottoms and ultimate dress code breaking. It was practically a tradition.

I quickly pulled out a pair of daisy duke short shorts and a comfy purple Old Navy tank top. It looked good in that chilled 'I don't give a sh*t' sort of way. I went with it, brushing on a bit of foundation, and skipped out of my room, already smelling my mom's famous banana pancakes. Yummy!

"Hey Hon, you hungry?"

"Are you kidding? I'm starved! You really should feed me more, mom," I joked. Really, it was a surprise I wasn't as big as a hippo with her never-ending-supply of southern cooking. It was her talent, just like eating was mine. Writing was way up there on my talent board as well.

"Good 'cause I made WAY too much." She carried over a tiny orange plate straining against its leaning tower of golden pancakes. She looked so pleased at her masterpiece.

"You mean, as usual?"

"Exactly." She winked at me. Right then my dad walked in. To keep it simple, he is NOT a morning person. His thin hair was all ruffled and wild, while his usually kind blue eyes seemed to dare us to speak to him. Mom chuckled.

"Your coffee's already on the table, dear." He grunted a thanks as he dragged himself over to the bar stool. Mom took that as a cue to go ahead and serve the pancakes.

"So last day of freshman year. How does it feel?"

I thought good and hard before answering. "Odd...I really can't believe I survived."

I thought back to the year I had had. Impossible classes with crazy, sadistic teachers, meeting some of the strangest, most amazing people ever, trying a cigarette for the first time in my life (it hurt like heck by the way), first boyfriend, first kiss, first party...Wow. A lot really had happened! Hmm...

I suddenly realized my mom was laughing at me.

"Having a flashback, Theophila?"

"Maaayybeee...Actually, I'm having a few."

"Aw, you're going to miss it, aren't you? Our little nerd!" she said, glancing at dad. He smiled at me, and that crinkle in his eyes reminding me how adorable my daddy was.

"Pft, I don't know what you're talking about. I can't wait for school to be over."

Liar.

Whatever. I quickly caught sight of the clock. "Mom! You didn't tell me you woke me up late! It's already 8:10!!!"