Time To Travel

Tabitha

I wake up and look at my phone but nothing. I guess Bradley's not talking to me now that Erik's mad at me. I get up and pull on my leather pants and my green and black top. I pull my boots on then do my hair and make-up before texting Bradley one last.

Okay, I'm going to Paris then. Since you never answered I take it you talked to Erik and he knows I lied by now and doesn't care. Tell him I do love him and I'm sorry. I guess this is goodbye for me.

I walk out to meet Jared who looks at me and smiles.

Damn I have a hot woman.

Mom looks at us.

Hey now, that's my daughter your talking about.

He chuckles.

Okay so you kids have your passports and everything you need?

We double check everything quickly before heading out to the airport passing the school on our way but nobodies there yet except a few teachers. We park and Jared grabs our bags. We walk in meeting John who gives us our tickets and papers for the hotel and information on where to go.

Now you're going to meet someone name Carmon. She'll get you set up and working....

We head toward our plane and I look back hoping that maybe just maybe Erik may have came but he's nowhere to be seen. I frown and sigh as I turn back and go through the process of getting on the plane. We get settled and several hours later we land in Paris. Then head over to the Le Relais Montmartre hotel. We check in and look at our rooms before heading over to meet Carmon who puts us right to work on separate jobs.

I'm sorry sugar. I'll see you when we're get back.

That's okay. Let's just do the job so we can enjoy Paris.

The next couple weeks we spend from daylight to dark busy on the set. We're so busy we have barely any time for each other. I know Bradley isn't talking to me but I keep my promise sending an occasional picture to him. My birthdays is tomorrow so I'm getting ready to go home for a couple days but Jared's staying here. He's so busy with everything he can't leave. We get off early for the first time weeks and walk the streets of Paris together. We kiss and cuddle but it's not the same. We've grown apart.

I don't feel right Jared. This feels different.

He frowns but agrees.

I know. I feel it to. What do you want to do?

I sigh as someone takes our picture. We quickly walk to my room to talk in private then.

I don't think we should date anymore Jared. We never see each other and your going in a different direction than I am. I think we're be holding each other back at this point.

He groans pulling me to him

I know your right but I don't want to let you go. I want to spend my life with you.

I smile understanding.

I know you do and maybe later on we'll have another chance but right now... I just don't think it's our time.

He frowns but agrees.

So you're doing the Ellen show then going home and coming back here right?

I shrug frowning.

Actually Linda just told me I'm going on to Italy and doing a live show they're but I'll be doing a show at home while I'm there to.