Chapter Six: Parties Always Suck

Oh. My. GOSH!!!!!! Guys I'm so freaking sorry! I haven't updated in such a long time. Please forgive me. And....wow! I come back and this book has over 6K reads!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! TAKE THESE COOKIES PLEASE. *hands everyone cookies*. I'll try to make update more. No wait I won't try I will.

I looked at the guy in front of me and frowned "Oh uh, hey Aaron." I said waving awkwardly. For a moment all that could be heard was the loud music playing and the kids chanting.

"What's up Emily?" He asked leaning on the closet wall.

"What's up?" I repeated sounding kinda confused "Seriously!? What's with the change of attitude!? Last time I checked, you hated my guts." I said giving him a weird look.

He looked away awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck "Trust me, I still hate your guts... but, I need your help." He said looking back at me.

I scoffed "Me? Help you?" I began laughing "Yeah right dude, why would I help you-" He cut me off.

"Trust me, you differently weren't my first choice for a tutor, but coach said that you have to be my  tutor." He said frowning at me.

"Why exactly did he say that?"

"He said "I don't want my two quarterbacks bickering all the time" or something like that." Aaron mumbled.

"Seriously? That was his only reason." I huffed crossing my arms.

"I know it sucks. So saying that, you really don't have a choice in the matter." He smirked.

"W-What?"

"You heard me, if you don't tutor me, coach is gonna be ticked. Maybe even so ticked that you won't be able to play the first game of the season."

"Oh crap." I mumbled looking down.

"And if I don't get my grades up, then I won't be able to play too. So the team will be without any quarterbacks." He paused for a second putting his hand out "So, what do ya say...partner."

I glared at him "Fine," I agreed shaking his hand. "Just be glad I care about the team." I mumbled pulling my hand away. "Now, if you'll excuse me I would like to enjoy this party." I said walking away.

I walked out of the kitchen wondering where on Earth Jody had gone. "If I was Jody, where would I go..." I mumbled to myself.

This house was to way to big for my liking, that's for sure. Jody could be on the other side of the house by now and I wouldn't be able to find her!

I groaned slightly, continuing my search for Jody. I walked through the house, opening and closing some of the doors. That's when I came upon a door that had a tie hanging from the knob.

Hearing noises I didn't want to hear from inside the room, I slowly backed away mumbling "You do you man."

Once I was out of the hall I bolted back to the living room, knowing that was the safest place in the whole house. When I reached the living room, I took a sigh of relief placing my face into my hand.

This was hopeless, I was never gonna find Jody in this crazy place. "I need some fresh air." I grumbled walking into the backyard.

As I opened the glass door, I noticed something- actually someone. I saw the back of Jody's head. Smiling I rushed over to her "I've been looking for you everywhere-" I cut myself off when I saw what exactly Jody was doing.

Jody quickly pulled herself off of the guys she was making out with "Oh well, uh hey Em." She said her face slowly changing into a bright red color.

I turned to see a dazed Aiden Williams standing beside her. "So this is the reason you want to come to the party." I said smirking slightly.

"What? Uh-no. I mean, nothing happened!" She said trying to find the right words.

I began laughing "It's fine Jody, you should've just told me I can't believe that you two have a thing together." I said nudging her.

Her face turned into a deeper shade of red "W-We don't have a thing together." She said looking down.

"Oh it's no big deal, besides I'm kinda proud." I said laughing. "Well, I'll leave you two to it!" I said walking away.

I walked over to the side of the pool, deciding to let myself have a little bit of fun. I began dancing with the group outside by the edge of the pool.

It felt nice to actually let loose every once and a while. As I continued to dance I heard a soft shout come from the crowd. I opened my eyes to see Aaron coming at me shouting at the top of his lungs "SUICIDE!"

"What the-" I was cut off by Aaron tackling me into the pool with a loud splash.

As we fell into the pool, I felt the cold water hit my body hard sending me under water. I floated there for a moment shocked at what had just happen.

My confusion slowly turned into anger as I saw to the top of the pool. When I met the top, I felt myself gasping for air. I turned to see Aaron laughing at me "Why you little-" I shouted tackling him back into the pool.

He laughed at my anger then pushed himself back to the top of the pool. "Sorry Jason it's a team tradition." He said beginning to swim towards the exit. Everyone cheered and began jumping in.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked confused.

"I mean, before the first game we always have a party. And the starting quarterback has to get thrown into the pool." He explained laughing. "Man your face was priceless."

I glared at him pulling myself out of the pool. "Well do you at least have a towel?" I asked shivering.

"Eh, you can find one yourself." He said walking away.

"What the- so you're gonna throw me in a pool and not give me a towel!?" I asked annoyed by what had just happened.

He turned to me with a serious face "You're not a little kid anymore, so learn how to get things done by yourself." He said, leaving me completely shocked.

What the hell!?

*clears throat* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS! I don't know what happened!? I kinda lost track of time...

So now that I got that out of the way. Sorry about this chapter this wasn't the best chapter I've written. Sorry about any grammar errors too.

I was reading through the chapters before this one and I'm gonna go fix my grammar mistakes in them.

Again thank you for the support! I love you all!!!!!!!

Oh and one more thing. With the two stories that I was talking about in the chapter before. Would you guys read them? Please leave comments and tell me. Thank you!

Hope you guys have -blue-skies- and sunshine!