Chapter Five: Sleepovers Always End Badly

The doorbell rung around four o'clock, telling me that Jody had arrived. I ran down the stairs, yelling "I got it!"

When I opened the door, it reviled a grinning Jody "Man, I didn't know you'd be that excited to see me." I said letting her in. I looked down at her bag, to see she had a humongous suitcase. "Are you moving into my house?" I asked her confused.

"No," She said frowning, "I just heard from a little birdie, that Aiden William's is having a party at his house." She said returning to her normal self.

"No." I said simply, walking back up the stairs. I hated parties, there were to many drunken idiots, waltzing around trying to have a make out session with any girl they could find.

Besides, Aiden William was the football teams captain so most likely, Aaron would be there and I do not want to deal with him.

"What? Come on we have to celebrate you making the team." Jody pouted.

I rolled my eyes "You know that I hate parties, besides, I'd rather celebrate by watching Netflix." I said huffing.

"We'll only be at the party for two hours tops." She promised.

I sighed "Fine, we can go, but after two hours, I'm leaving with or without you." I said agreeing.

"Yes!" Jody exclaimed running up the stairs with her suitcase, like it was thing air. I followed her, grumbling how I should probably find another friend.

I walked into my room, to already find Jody's makeup bag thrown across the bed. I looked at her and laughed "Jody, you've been up here for a matter of five seconds and you've already made a mess." I said gesturing to the bed.

She turned holding her heart "Oh me?" She questioned. I gave her the duh look. "Well, that seemed like the only place to put it." She shrugged.

"Jody, the best place to put it would be in the bathroom." I said shaking my head.

"Oh yeah." She mumbled quietly, she grabbed the whole sack of makeup and began walking to the bathroom.

That girl was a little...different at times. I shook my head and began looking for a suitable thing to wear, I didn't want to get all dolled up, but I didn't want to wear a T-shirt and sweatpants.

I rummaged through my closet until, I found something that seemed to suit me, a  blazer with a light brown shirt, then some light denim jean shorts. I smiled slightly as I pulled it out of my closet and put it on my bed.

At that moment Jody come bursting through the door "I need to do your makeup!" She exclaimed holding five brushes in each hand.

"Uh Jody I don't know-"

"Oh don't be silly, I won't make you look like a slut." She said waving her hand dismissively.

"Well...okay but nothing to crazy." I said fiddling with my shirt.

She walked over to my mirror and smiled "Sit." She commanded. I huffed slightly, but sat down, waiting for Jody to finish.

She flipped the chair around, making it where I couldn't see what I would look like. She ranted to me about how I should use mascara more and eyeliner.

Finally, when she was done she flipped me around and I gasped. My flat normal brown hair, know had a nice wavy look to it, while my eyelashes actually looked normal for once.

Jody grinned at me "And you said I couldn't work miracles." She said flipping he hair.

"Don't live in the past." I joked nudging her arm.

Jody rolled her eyes and looked at her phone "The time has come." She said dramatically, making me frown slightly.

She looked up at me "No, you are not getting cold feet on me right now." She said with fire in her eyes.

Jody grabbed my hand and began pulling me to her car. "It's already time to go, and I'm not letting you have a choice in this." She continued throwing me into the car.

"I so excited aren't you Emily?" Jody asked finally snapping me out my daze.

"Yeah, I guess." I said with a small shrug.

Jody frowned at me "Come on, give me a little more then that." She said beginning to focus on the road again.

"I'm so excited." I said rolling my eyes.

She frowned "Em, I'm just trying to make your high school experience fun, don't be a Debby downer."

I took a deep breath "I'll try to have fun tonight." I said putting on a smile for Jody's sake.

She smiled back "Now that's the girl I know and love." She said as we arrived at the party.

As I looked at Aiden's house, my mouth dropped, the was music pounding and from the outside of the house, you could tell this party was in full swing.

''Come on," Jody said excitedly "We got here right at the fun part." She said dragging me in.

We walked in and my head already began to throb, in the matter of two seconds I was here, and I hadn't even had any alcohol.

Jody grinned at me "I'm gonna go grab some refreshments, don't go anywhere!" She sang walking away.

I checked my pockets to see if I had the keys, I probably should have asked Jody for them, but oh well I guess. I sighed, looking around, to find anyone I could go hang out with, when I heard the slurred voice behind me "Well it's fancy meeting you here."

I turned around to see the person

I wanted to avoid most of the night, and that boy was Aaron Waston.

CLIFFHANGER! Guys, I'm sorry again this took awhile,
but I have some good news! So I have come up with two news stories, that's right two.

I have been working very hard on figuring out the plot lines to the two and I'm very excited about both of them.

They are not published yet, but will be published by next week if you would like to read them. Their names with be "Operation Disney" and "I'm Prince Charming's Worst Nightmare" so hopefully I will be able to see all you wonderful readers in those books.

I will try to update one more time this month, but I have no promises, high school is pretty hard for me and I'm still playing sports. So with all of that, please tell me how you enjoyed this chapter, comment, vote, private messages me.

If you see anything wrong please tell me in a polite way.

Hope you guys have -blue-skies- and sunshine!