➳six

^^ you trying to convince your parents you're okay after reading this chapter. get the tissues now please. please.

:: SIX ::

Two nurses walked Carolyn to her new room, they held her by her forearm like she was some sort of animal who had no control. She was drugged, so she didn't have enough force to pick herself up, and as the nurse's tossed her into her room, her body remained on the floor.

Until she had enough force to pick herself up again, and when she did she found herself being exhausted of his. Being thrown down and she having to pick herself up. So instead she remained on the floor, her arms over her legs.

And suddenly Andy appeared, in her mind, there he was standing just before the window. Carolyn crawled over to the corner, until she couldn't anymore and pinned herself back in fear, her hair all over the place.

"Slut." Andy whispered. "Bitch. Loser."

"Stop!" Carolyn cried. "Stop, please!" Tears began forming in her eyes as Andy continued.

"Do something about it." He laughed. "You're a wimp, you won't do anything, you're just a slut. Look at you, cornered up in an asylum like the crazy bitch you are."

At the mention of 'asylum' and 'crazy' Carolyn stopped crying and looked up, anger filling up her body. Her blood turned cold and her eyes turned black feeling the adrenaline running through her veins. Her mother was in an asylum, and as Andy phrased it she was also 'crazy'.

Carolyn stood up and clenched her hands so tight that her nails were beginning to draw blood from her palm.

"Oh, just like your mom." Andy bit his lip. "Did I do this to you? You really are a wimp."

Carolyn rushed to Andy and swung her hand, her fist connecting with window it shattering to pieces at how hard the impact was. The window wasn't suppose to break, it was bulletproof and all. Carolyn just had so much anger stored.

She kept punching the window, where she had imagined Andy's body to be. The glass scraping her skin, tears streaming down her eyes, and her heart shattering.

She picked up a shattered glass from the floor meanwhile her room door flew open, and just when she went to plunge it in her heart. Someone saved her.

Someone actually saved her.

The guy slapped the glass out of her hands and with warm arms pulled her in for a hug. A warm tight hug, everything she wanted.

Everything she needed.

***

Give me a hug, I know you wanna. okay you can punch me first. SOOO?! What are your thoughts?? Also thank you fucking much for getting this story to #58 in short story! Comment your thoughts:]