Chapter 4.

"I don't know, we've just met and I invited you to come to my house for homework and I'm not used to that. If you can't come it's okay. I just wanted to help you with the chemistry..." He said. He's really cute and a nice person but people weren't giving him a chance. Everybody deserves, right?

"Oh I'm okay with it don't worry. And you are a nice person, just have more confidence." I said to him.

"Thanks, this is the first time someone says this to me."

"Because no one is looking inside. All they care about is the looks."

"So after school? I will wait you out and w-we will g-go t-together?" He looked a bit hesitated.

"Yeah sure," I smiled at him. "And be more confident." I completed.

"Oh yeah okay" he laughed. And we continued walking.

"So what do you have next?" He asked

"Math, I think." I said.

"You think?" He said with a laugh.

"What?" I realized how stupid I was and laughed.

"I don't remember!" I said and continued laughing.

As we're walking, people were saying bad things to him. I looked at him.

"Remember, I'll be with you, okay? Don't worry." I told him and he smiled. He really had a cute smile. I believed that inside him, another person had to be discovered, and I guess that's my job. Maybe? I laughed a small laugh I didn't know I let that out. And he noticed.

"What are you laughing at?" He looked at me like I'm a crazy person.

"Nothing I just remembered something." I said and laughed a little.

"Weirdo." He said that and we both started laughing.

"Katie!" I heard someone call me. I looked towards the source of the sound. It's Alex.

"Oh, hey Alex." I greeted him with a smile.

"Hey, how are you?" Alex said.

"I'm good."

The boys both looked at each other coldly. Why?

"Is there something wrong? Are you both okay?" I asked.

"Nothing," Alex said. "Let's go before the bell."

"Math, right?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"I knew it!" I said with excitement trying to ease the tension. "See? Told you." I said to.. What's his name again? I haven't knew yet.

He just smiled at me a fake smile. Seriously, there's something wrong.

"I gotta go," he said. "Don't forget."

"I won't." I replied and he walked away.

"Don't forget what?" Alex asked. I looked at him a weird smile.

"Okay okay sorry." He said and laughed.

"Can we get to my locker?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure." He said with a smile. And we walked to my locker. It's not far.

"So, Katie.." He started.

"Yes?" I answered him will I was getting my stuff from my locker.

"Wanna go somewhere after school?"

I remained silent for a while remembering that boy. And I have to know his name cause this is getting quite annoying.

"Sorry I can't. I have to study," I replied. "And no I'm not a nerd, before you ask." I said while closing my locker before he could say anything. We both laughed. The bell rang.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"Yeah."

.

In the class, I was trying to pay attention to the teacher but, the girls behind me kept talking. Like seriously do you ever stop? They caused me headache. I was bored. I kept doodling in my notebook. I really like doodling and drawing and stuff. Luckily, the teacher saw them and shut them up. Finally.

Suddenly, i found a crumpled paper thrown at me. It scared me. I looked towards the direction from where the paper came from, it was Alex. His seat was beside mine. He was laughing at my reaction. Stupid. I glared at him then opened the note.

"You're bored I can tell. You're doodling," wow Sherlock. "I like those doodles." Did he even see them?

"Did you even see them?" I wrote back and passed it to him.

"Uhh, no?" When I saw that, I laughed. The teacher looked back but I stopped laughing immediately, so didn't he didn't see me. When he turned around again, Alex and I looked at each other and laughed so hard but we tried to keep it as quiet as possible. I could feel tears on my face because of laughing.

"We will get kicked out." I was laughing while writing this, I passed it to him and he was still laughing.

"Wanna get kicked out? ;)" okay I was a bit shocked and he was laughing at me.

"You are hilarious. And what's with the wink?"

"Thank you. And maybe flirting? ;)"

When I saw that I laughed a bit loud and the teacher saw me. Oh boy.

"Ms. Holmes, would please wait in the hall?" Wait what?
I looked at Alex and he was laughing. I gave him a death glare. Alex, you are so dead.

"And you as well Mr. Constancio." The teacher who I still don't know his name said. I laughed and got out and Alex behind me. When we went out, we were silent for a couple of seconds. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. I just got kicked out on my first day. I don't know weather I should be happy or not. I laughed till my stomach hurt and I swear I could fall and roll on the ground laughing in any moment now.

"What in the world is happening here?" A teacher came. Alex and I stopped laughing immediately.

"You two. Come with me."

I looked at Alex with wide eyes. We are so in trouble now.