Chapter 5-Pool time? But were in Winter and its freezing outside!

Hi, ok everyone yes. I did put chapter 6 up instead of 5 by an accident so who ever already read it, well you got a sneak peek. ;) Im so sorry if i confused anyone, my bad. Anyways here is the real chapter 5. Sorry about that i mixed them up.

Enjoy! And comment and vote. I really need feedback. :D

Chapter 5

Its now going on 8pm.

So far we’ve done almost everything you could think of doing in this house.

We played about 8 different games on the Xbox360, me and John made out, we watched 3 movies, we played hide-and-seek, we played Twister, Life, Monopoly, Sorry!, and a bunch of other board games. We stuffed our faces with junk food ALL day (we haven’t eaten anything else), Michael barfed it all up about an hour ago and still ate more.

I called my dad and told him I’d stay the night at Jenna’s house thankfully he didn’t ask about me picking up clothes, I never lied to him yet and I don't plan on it, but I think I would’ve told him not to worry that Jenna could lend me clothes, which is true she can. So I wouldn’t have lied. But he reminded me that I have to leave early tomorrow to got to the Poconos, then I remembered to invite Jenna so she’s coming with me and Alyssa might go, I doubt it because her parents are too strict.

Anyways so now were sprawled out all over the living room; im laying upside down on the couch-my head is hanging off while my feet are where my head is supposed to be-, Michael is lying on his stomach on the floor, John is also lying on the floor but he’s on his back with his knees up and Jenna is sprawled on the other sofa.

“What now?” Michael asks.

“Well you guys still haven’t called your parents, right?” I ask John and Michael.

“I sent a text saying I’d be home late.” John answered.

“And I called saying I’d pick up clothes later to stay at a friends house.” Michael answered.

“So your staying over?” Jenna asked.

“Yepp” he said grinning like a fool.

“Uh John, I think you’re beyond ‘late’. Its like 8 o’clock already.” I remind him.

“You want me to leave?” he smirks.

I blush, he knows very well the answer is HELL to the NO! Smartass. Not only because well because I might secretly like him (If you tell anyone I swear I will….well I don't know but I will do something you don't like or that you wont enjoy.) but also because then I’d be like a third wheel. Ok fine your right I wont be, but can’t a girl have a weak excuse, please?

Before I answer Jenna speaks “Oh yea, what happened after I left you guys in the dining room?”

I blush even deeper and John looks at me with that smile of his and I see his dimples.

“You have to spill what's up with you and Michael first, actually I don't even have to tell you. You owe me a pass from the last time Michael slept over and you called ‘pass’.”

She groaned “No fair! Fine I’ll tell you about the first time he slept over AND the present gossip on us. I’ll even throw in Melissa’s info on the cause of her operation.”

That’s tempting because there were sooooo many rumors about a boy in the loop with that.

Hmmm. “Nope. BUT! You have to by obligation tell me about the present between you and Michael, your out of passes.”

“JESSICA that’s not fair! You probably made out with the new boy and God knows what else happened…”

My jaw dropped to the floor and my eyes probably look as big as a frikken planet, but then I burst out laughing.