Part 14 - Charms and promises

Juliana knocked on the door. Lily opened.

"Lily, is Gajeel home?" Juvia asked.

"Yes, two seconds, I'll find him. Come in." He said and disappeared into one of the rooms.

Juliana, Juvia and Levy went inside.

"Gajeel, we have guests!" Lily yelled.

Gajeel came into room only wearing a pair of trousers while drying his hair with a towel. He looked at the three girls. Lily came into the room too.

"Dafuck you want now?" He asked.

"Gajeel. It's time. Will you take care of these two girls while I prepare myself?" Juliana said dead serious.

"I will," Gajeel said.

"Good." Juliana said. "Gajeel and Levy. The mission you are about to begin is not easy. And I will not lie: If taken too lightly, it could become extremely dangerous. I will guide you through and you must do as I say to avoid unnecessary danger. I will do my best to avoid you getting injured. That's all for now." She said and stood up.

"You better prepare yourself too." She said and left. The room was silent.

"How should we prepare?" Levy asked and looked at Gajeel.

"As far as I know she means make us comfortable. Favorite cloth, lucky charms, and so." Gajeel said and went into a room.

"You're sure you wanna do this Levy?" Lily asked.

"Yes." Levy said certain.

Gajeel came back wearing his normal outfit.

"Wanna go to your place for you to prepare?" He asked.

"I'll go with you" Lily declared ready to leave.

"Well guess so then," Levy said as she and Juvia stood up.

They headed to Fairy Hills and the girls went to each of their rooms. Levy didn't know what to wear or what to bring. She decided to go with her yellow dress and blue ribbon and a pair of sandals. She thought about what to bring as a lucky charm. She looked at her favorite wind reading glasses and a book she was reading. She decided to not bring any. As she stepped out her door Gajeel and Lily stood outside. The two looked at Levy.

"What did you bring as a lucky charm?" Lily asked.

"Nothing," Levy said.

"You don't want to bring anything at all?" Gajeel asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I wanted to, but I don't know what it should be. You didn't bring anything either, did you?"

"Haha he brought two things!" Lily said amused.

The sound of a door opening echoed in the hallway and Lily flew down the hall to Juvias room: "See you outside!"

He said as he turned around a corner. Gajeel and Levy looked at each other awkwardly.

"Here," Gajeel said and searched his pocket.

He opened his hand and a kind of black triangle laid there. He placed the hand in front of Levy to offer her the triangle.

"Is this one of your lucky charms?" Levy asked and took it from Gajeel's hand.

"It's my lucky plectrum. It reminds me of Metalicanas skin." Gajeel said.

"I-I can't take this!" Levy said offering it back to Gajeel, blushing.

"Yes you can. I have another lucky charm on me." Gajeel said and smiled at Levy.

Then he started walking down the hallway, and Levy followed. Surprised but happy Levy followed.

"What's the other charm?" Levy asked.

"My notebook." Gajeel said blushing.

"Notebook? Okay," Levy said a little confused.

They reached Juvia and Lily at the entrance to Fairy Hills. Now they were all ready. Together they walked to the forest. They walked deeper into the forest and as they reached the middle of the dark woods Juliana appeared. She fixed something on the forest ground. Rings and crosses along with a lot of other weird looking things were drawn in the grass.

The green dress like thing Juliana was wearing whistled as she turned around and stepped away from the drawing on the grass. She looked up and saw the others.

"Perfect timing! I'm as good as finished." She smiled and waved to the grass and the white color on it: "What do you think? Isn't it gorgeous?" She laughed.

"Should have been a fucking artist, Ju." Gajeel said with a smile.

"Just what I thought! Well then it's time to face painting," Juliana smiled with a bowl of black painting in one of her hands.

"Ju, please, this is embarrassing," Gajeel said annoyed.

She handed Gajeel and Levy a paper with a drawing each, a reflection of each other.

"Here you draw on each other." Juliana said and took another bowl of paint and went away with Juvia.

Levy took some painting on her fingers and drew a dot on Gajeels face.

"Hihi this is weird." Gajeel smiled and drew on Levy too,

"Yeah, what do you think about a black mustache?",

"That would be just what I need," Levy laughed.

Gajeel came closer to Levys face. She moved her head. "Sit still I'm trying to concentrate here!" Gajeel smiled.

"How do I look?" Levy smiled as she tried to find somewhere to see herself.

"You look nice," Gajeel mumbled. A blush appeared on Levys cheeks.

"I-I should finish you too," she said and began drawing.

"Are you excited?" Levy asked.

"No. Are you?",

"A little, I mean it's a little special to be part of, don't you think?"

"Maybe. But it's dangerous too."

"Yeah. But I'm okay with it. Juliana only tries to do the right thing, I totally support her."

"Yeah me too. Levy can you promise me something?" (yes levy not shrimp!!^^)

_________________________________________________

Oh, you guys!! 0u0 I never expected this many readings or votes!! You are the best ^^

I'm sorry I haven't updated earlier. I've been SO busy the past months, my class was going to Rome, but none other than me wanted to arrange what we should see... Hopefully I can post sooner next time -.-

So sorry guys... Hope you like it ^^