Jake Peters

The door at the end of the floor open and a old large man with a book comes in. I stand up from the uncomftable bed and walk to the window. The large guy with the book is a friend of the Doc. He wait for me i can feel it. I'm here since 2 days, on the first day the doc talked to me and asked me about how i look and some superpower. That was the last memorie. Yesterday the assisant throw me in that room and told me that i have to find "it" out till today.

Gary:" Jake peters, im gary hall im a special friend of the doc. I will co.e in and talk to you?"

Jake:" when do i get out of here?"

Gary:" soon i promise but i realy have to talk to you."

Jake: allright but you have to tell me whats going on here."

Gary:" ok jake i will tell you everthing. But first i have to enter the room."

Gary and i sit down on the floor and talk about me and my family. Like normal people but then he ask me the same question as the doc.

Gary:" have you discoverd domething special? Like a paranormal power?"

Jake:" yes there was something two weeks ago...but why do you know that?"

Gary:" what do i know?"

Jake:" you just told me that you saw me in school?"

Gary:" no i doesnt say a word. Wait a sec jake ... i think about a num er and you will tell me what i think about!"

Jake:" häh hiw should that work i cant mindread..

In that moment i hear a stranve noise it sounds like somebody whispers in my ear it sound like 34 .

Jake:" is it 34 ?"

Gary:" omg jake you got it we have the first one i cant believe that.

Gary told me that there are special children on board who will take the first step to the earth and that im one of them....
But there is a bad thing about it they will sent me there with 4 othe kids and we dont have a chance to live on earth when we do t use the powers so we have to train all together.

Gary told me the names of the others.