1: Zoey Baker

Sector-11

Police Officer:" Project 2099, come here you're the next one. Put everything you have in this box. you will get it after the Doc. have seen you. We don't have Time so please hurry up!"

Zoey:" How do i get here?! Where is my mom?"

P.O:" Dont ask questions just do the Things i said!"

I put the Things i had in a box and entered a very big room with lots of lights and screens. I don't know how i get here but i don't like the way the people threat me. The last thing i remeber was that i took a shower and got ready for school, but then everything around me was away. Then i woke up in this room...

Doc. Martins:" 2099, come in and take a seat. This is my assistant Logan, he will check you first and then we will talk for a while."

Zoey:" Allright sir.."

Logan touched my whole body and felt my heartbeat but everything was okay, so i don't understand why they get me here. Maybe there is a Illness in my sector and every Teenager has to get here. After he checked me i take a seat and next to me Logan was also taken a seat."

Doc:" So your name is Zoey Baker, Your parents lived in New york before the big suprise. Is that right?"

Zoey:" yes it is but why am i here, is something wrong with me?"

Doc:" Project 2099, i mean Zoey, everything is allright with you, but i have to ask you these questions if youre okay with that?"

Zoey:" Okay, i agree"

Doc:" Good just say something when i say something wrong. okay, here we go. You are 17 years old, You have medium long blond hair and blue eyes. Your parents name are Rupert and Lucy. Your parents allways told you that you're something special but do you know why? Please tell me!"

Zoey:" Hmm.. i mean my parents often told me that i'm a special girl but i never thought about this? Why do you ask?"

Doc.:" it's important for everbody and for your future to know whats so special about you."

Zoey:" Why should i be so special, why me?"

Doc:" Because youre on of the survivors. you and 5 other Children were born in NY during the big suprise and that mean you.. you have some powers."

Zoey:" Wait, What?. How do you mean i have superpowers? That can't be, im a normal person with normal problems. I think you have the wrong person!"

Doc:" NO!!! Believe me. You don'T know your powers now but when the day has come you will find it out. Till then you have to spend your time here in this room."

Zoey:" You can'T do that i don't have powers.. Please just let me go!!!"

IN this Moment Logan stand up and pulls me in that room where i was before and suddenly i felt assleep...

NEXT TIME__ you will meet the next main character Jake Peters (a.k Harry Styles)