Halloween Nightmare

My Halloween night

I'm going to tell you about my scariest Halloween story yet! Here I go!

Enjoy!

Taffy's P.O.V

Yes the day has come Halloween is here! Well it finally hit eight o'clock lets go! I thought to myself.

I went with my friends Kassidy and Jessica. We were dressed up as a witch, ghoul, and a angel.

-30 minutes later

We had already had bags full with candy and a cart full of cans for Halloween for Hunger. Covering 5 blocks so we decided to head for a new area. As we headed for our new destination I had a feeling we were being followed, but that didn't stop me or the others. We were now at the door steps and had rung the doorbell. No one opened the door so we turned around. That's when the door opened a crack. “Trick-or-trick,” all of us said.

Suddenly a massive force pushed us in the house and the door banged shut. Confused and scared we screamed our heads off hoping someone would hear our cries. “Trick-or-treat,” a whisper came from the corner of the room. We turned our heads knowing something was there. I couldn't see anything. Now that I mentioned it I couldn't even see the two best friends beside me. All I saw was darkness.

What was in the corner I kept wondering. Feeling shivers down my spine didn't exactly help either, but my thoughts were interrupted when another voice spoke, “Come here girls. Don't you want some candy” a whisper cam from a different corner. I don't know why, but I spoke “ We don't take candies from strangers” I croaked. Right after I said that I regretted it because the force pushed us closer to the thing in the corner.

The force pushed us on the floor where we were now sitting. It started laughing. We all screamed as we started falling down , down , down into the darkness. I blacked out.

When I awoke I found Kassidy shaking me screaming, “ JESSICA IS GONE SHES GONE”. I froze. What was going on? A blood crude ling scream came for outside. We looked at each other. Jessica we both thought. A faint cry came from outside, “ Help me Taffy! Kassidy help”. After that I heard no more screams or cries for help. She couldn't be gone. Could she? Few moments later a body plopped on the floor. Blood spraying everywhere. Including my face.

It was a motionless friend, Jessica. “JESSICA NO! STAY WITH ME PLEASE!” I screamed shaking her limb body. I kept screaming hoping this was a nightmare and I would soon wake up. Kelia was calm, tears streaming down her face. We cried until a crisp voice said, “ The fun has just started ladies”.

I knew we had to be strong to get out, but before I knew it I was falling into the hole, but Kassidy wasn't. She reached out her hand and I grab it. “Taffy! Please don't let go,” She cried.

My hands were sweaty which made it hard to grip, but all I needed to tell her was, “ Save your self once there busy trying to kill me you get out. Don't worry first thing tomorrow I'll call

you and if I don't well this is my good bye to you.”. “ NO! This is not our good bye! I will not let go!”

But as she was saying her speech and what not I let go of her hand she still was holding on. She used both of her hand now holding on to my wrist which felt like being ripped apart. “ Please don't Taffy. Please don't leave me here!” She cried. All of a suddenly she lost her grip and I slipped into the hole.

“NOOOO” She screamed. “ Good bye Kassidy You will be my best friend forever” I yelled before the hole sucked me in.

I fell to the ground with a thud. I stood up and called for Jessica and Kassidy. Oh right Kassidy is saving herself and Jessica is dead. Oh and now I'm gonna die! Wonderful. Just great my best friends are dead if not escaping, I'm alone in a killer's house and I have no idea how I'm gonna get out. Somebody shoved me, the hands were slimy and the nails as sharp as knifes.

Tearing my jacket and through slashing my shoulder. I fell to the ground as something or somebody kicked my stomach. I screamed in pain. It kicked my multiple times in the face. “Good night sleeping beauty” it whispered and hit my head with a object.

There will be one more chapter so vote, fan, and comment!

THANKS!