Chapter 2

Ruby's POV

"Who on earth did this!?" Principle shouted so loud my ears hurt, while he was beetroot red.

Randomly I answered "I don't know maybe an assassin I would so pay them to do that!"

Suddenly he turned towards me and glared, screaming so high pitched the glass windows broke ( not really) " You! " pointing a finger at me " into my office! Now!"

"Whatever old man. Just calm down before I die from your unbearably hideous face. Deep breathe in and out."

I stepped out towards him but a hand stopped me. Turning myself to that person I realised it was Kaila, I gently shook my head no and mouthed "Don't do it". Meanwhile Kaila did not listen, "Her usual stubborn herself was back" I said mentally to myself and chuckled in my head though I kept my head emotionless. 

"I did it" Kaila confessed. The principle was shocked then quickly masked it with anger.

"Both of you, in my office!" he commanded.

In the office

Quickly the principle sat behind his desk while we sat on the uncomftarble sofa waiting for him to start. Few minutes of silence later he started "I am really dissapointed..."

"Of yourself. I know but you really need to get over it." I interrupted.

"of both of you" he continued ignoring me, "I expecteded you Ruby but not you Kaila. Kaila as it is your first and last time I hope I will let you of the hook. While you Ruby, from your record of having 8 suspensions and being 5 timesin juvy, I decided to expell you."

Horrified Kaila gasped loudly while I screamed in happpiness "Yippeee!!!!! Finally I waited for this day!"

Kaila still in shock did not let me down. " If you expell me then you expell me too, we both did it so we both should take the same punishment... I declare!" That's my girl.

Scanning Kaila's face, the Principle after a while said " Then I both shall expell you. Go grab your things from your locker and get of my sight!"

Snickering I stood up and Kaila followed to our lockers. Turning to me Kaila questioned me "What are we going to do now?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should tell our parents, they going to find out sooner or later."

Biting her lip, she looked unsure. "What will my parent's say?"

"I don't know, we got to do it and find out!"