Status: Sorry for not updating! it will might be up in few days though.... (2 years ago)

StrawberryGirl

Name K.Awesome
Location Somewhere...
Member Since Jul 04, 2011
Votes Received 54
Profile Page

Name: you all have difinitiely a name so you don't need my one.
What I do: Live in a sarcastic world with strawberries!
What I like: Swimming, reading... The usual, blah, blah, blah
Fav colour: BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN, PURPLE, ORANGE and RED!
Fav Movie: Smurfs 3D!
What I say: Bad Luck!
What you should do: Vote, comment and fan my stories! Yes, you as well!
What am I like: Just, just, em, just, AWESOME

LOL :)

Stories I really recommend:
Conduit
Words I Never Said
Neverland Adventures
Rock Prodigy
CaSeY & ThE NoVa BoYz
Unbreakable Love And Unforgivable Lies
How to Turn a Good Girl Bad
The Cat Life
The Assasin Boys

All of these are AWESOME, INTERESTING and FUNNY!

*******************************************************************************
92% of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. The rest (8%) would be cracking up. I am part of the 8%, post this on your profile is you are also part of the 8%!

Works

Express Yourself

Express Yourself

3 parts / 1 page, updated Nov 03, 2011PGPictures
49 reads votes 4 comments 2
The Heir To Magic

The Heir To Magic

7 parts / 11 pages, updated Oct 28, 2011G
Previously Known As Elemental Girl. Boring? Dull? Mind-Numbing? I don't think so! There was once a girl, that you could only classify her, well, as a rebel. A prankster. ... read more
1,706 reads votes 50 comments 8

StrawberryGirl's Reading List

Message Board

Login or Facebook Sign in with Twitter


Dedications

The Rogue RouletteDamsel in Depress (Postponed)

Recent Votes

Rejected By The AlphaEveryone Has a Mate, You're Mine (On Hold)Cops & RobbersPapa Don't Preach!

Recent Comments

Thanks, :)
Express Yourself

I love this story! Its ah-may-zing! Please upload soon! I can't wait to see what happens after they use their skills to transform her!
Underdog (Completed and Rev...

Sure, thanks.
The Heir To Magic

I love this story, I really do! You really know how to capture a readers mind! I love the part when Tiffany and Jennifer started to scream "Your...
Smash Into You