The Side Effects of Wattpad.

You know those tiny little things that guys do in those books on Wattpad, the things that make you swoon?

You know those devastating, earth-shattering, heartbreaking moments in those books on Wattpad, the ones that make you bawl your eyes out?

You know those sweet, happy moments that the main character experiences in those books on Wattpad, the ones that make you smile softly to yourself?

You know those horrendously funny, adorable scenes in those books on Wattpad, the ones that make you laugh out loud, making the people around you question your sanity?

You know those adorably goofy things that guys do in the books on Wattpad, the ones the make you giggle slightly to yourself?

You know all those comments you made, blaming Wattpad for setting your expectations for guys so high, that no one will ever surpass them?

You know those highly frustrating and annoying and irritating moments in the books of Wattpad, the ones that make you want to fling your phone across the room?

These, my fellow readers, are called the Side Effects if Wattpad.

Well, hello there, readers!

I, Wini, or better known as @xdisnerdx bring to you this wonderful idea for a new book. (exaggeration)
So, it may not be updated regularly, because I'm super busy with school.

How did the idea come to me?

Well, you see, it was the middle of the night, and I had been sleeping. Then I suddenly shot up out of bed and yelled, "Eureka!"

jk that's not what happened.

So it was the middle of the night and I had been sleeping. Then I woke up and I don't know, I guess had been reading too much of Wattpad lately (LOL we all know there's no such thing as 'too much of Wattpad'), when I suddenly came up with the idea. So here it is. Without further ado, I present to you

The Side Effects of Wattpad.