Last Minute Date - Nijimura X Reader X Akashi

Requested by my aborable senpai @HarukaTomoe
<3

PS, Hot Star is this Taiwanese Fried Chicken AND ITS FREKING BEAUTIFUL

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"EHHH? YOU CAN'T COME?" you scream into your phone.

"I'm really sorry (NickName)-chan! My parents suddenly said that they had a 'date' and told me to look after my brother!" (BestFriendName) explained over the phone.

"Ugh, fine. I'll go shopping myself, and buy HOT STAR by myself. HAH!" You mock your best friend.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME (NICKNAME)-CHAN??!!" she yells at you.

"Fine, I'll drop off some Hot Star when I pass your house."

"THANK YOU! AH! I gotta go, bye (NickName)-chan!" Your Best Friend then hangs up, leaving you to wander the Mall by yourself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After walking around and looking at some clothes, you see a particular duo standing outside a sports shoe store.

"Akashi-kun? Nijimura-senpai?" You call out to the two,

They both turn to see you in a light blue sundress,

"Oh, (LName)-San." Akashi calls out with a slightly surprised tone in his tone.

"What a surprise to see you here."

"Well, I was supposed to be shopping with one of my friends but she bailed on me." You explain.

"Oh I see, then, want to walk around with us?" Akashi proposes,

"Will you buy me food?" You ask the two.

"Sure." Nijimura responds.

"YES!" you jump up and down then grab the two males by their arms and drag them to the Hot Star store.

"Uhm, could I please get four Original Chickens, all NO spice. Thank you." You order the fried chicken and glance at Nijimura for the money and he hands over a 5000 Yen note.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After receiving the chicken, you walk to the nearby park and sit down to eat.

"Why did you buy four?" Nijimura asks

"One for you, me, Akashi and my friend." You tell him while taking out the chicken from the bag.

"Oh I see,"

"Oh yeah, where's Akashi?" You ask,

"Buying drinks." Nijimura replies,

"Okay," you start to eat the chicken.

"Hey (LName)..." Nijimura stops eating.

"Yeah?" you look up from your chicken.

"I love you." Nijimura confesses,

Your eyes widen, 

"But if you don't feel the same way, It's fi-" 

"Ara... Senpai, didn't you say we were going to confess together?" a certain red head appeared behind you.

"W-what?? You both like me? WHAT?!" you look to Akashi and then back to Nijimura.

"Yes, I love you (LName), please consider my feelings." Akashi confesses,

Both started to stare at you deeply. Leaving you to feel intimidated.

"G-GIVE ME TIME TO THINK!" you scream at them then run away along with your two pieces of chicken.

OMAKE:

"Ehhhhhhhhhh?! NOT ONE BUT TWO IN ONE DAY??!!" (BFName) screams at you, extremely surprised,

"yeah! I don't know what to doooo!" you whine, lying on the floor of your Best friend's bedroom.

" Anyway, It's established that you use dark magic." (BFName) teases you,

"EHHHHHHHHHHHH???"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you for reading! hope it wasn't too bad haruka-senpai!

ANYWAY!

Do any of you like 'Blue Exorcist' or 'Aoharu X Kikanju' ? Cause I'm currently working on a Blue Exorcist One Shot book, and I've published a 'Aoharu X Kikanju' One shot book.

Feel free to check out both!

Ja ne!

-kuroma hiyori