A difference~Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader

Your POV~

"Okay! For your assignment, I will give you the leeway to choose your own partner! But! There is a condition! If you can not choose your partner, I will immediately assign you one myself. So please decide before the next lesson!" The teacher stood up and left the room.

"(LName)-SAN, BE MY ASSIGNMENT PARTNER!" A random classmate shouted. "NO! SHES MY PARTNER!" Another shouted. Several others joined into the fight. Soon enough, most of class was involved.

*Sigh~ * You stand up from your seat and walk over to the group. "Everyone, why can't you let me choose? Is it not a human right to have a voice?" The class stares at you, normally, who was a sweet, calm girl who would never talk back, just nodding your head once in a while. "W-We're sorry (LName)-san." they all quickly apologise, bowing 120 degrees.

Realising what you just did, you bow your head as well. "S-sumimasen... I snapped at you guys...".

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"(LName)-chan!~ Wanna have lunch with us?" A female classmate asks you along with some other students behind her. "Uhm... Sure.", one holds out their hand for you to take. You grab it.

It's the same as any other. There's no warmth.

You stand up from your seat and take out your lunchbox, "Where will we be eating?" You ask, "The rooftop!~ Cause not many people eat there." one points out, "Oh. Ok."

Little did you know that a certain phantom was looking at you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You sit down at your desk, taking out your books for the next class. "(LName)-san." A voice calls your name. "Hai?" you turn to see no one there, "What?" You tilt your head, confused, until someone taps your shoulder. "AHHHHHH!!!!!" You scream, catching the attention of all the students currently in the classroom. "(LName)-chan, can you please not scream?" A male classmate calls out, you stand up. "S-Sumimasen!" You bow 90 degrees.

You sit back down, staring at the boy who tapped you, 'hmmm... interesting.. Teal hair?' "(LName)-san." he calls you, "H-Hai!?" "Would you like to be my Assignment Partner?" The boy asks you, "Sure, Uhmm... " you try to recall what the boy's name was. "Kuroko Tetsuya"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*riiiinnnggggg*

The students stood up to leave, while you stayed where you were to check some of your homework.

"(LName)-San." Kuroko calls out to you, "H-Hai?" You turn to him. "Let's go to the library after school." He suggests. "Sure. The school one or...." You tilt your head cutely. "No. (SuburbName) Library." He tells you. "OK. Let me tell my mum." You pull out your phone and unlock it.

To: Mum

Subject: After School

I've got an group assignment and I'm going to (SName) Library after school.

|Send|

You hit send and you instantly get a text back.

From: Mum

Subject: Time

Okay. Come back before 5:30.

Reply|Forward

You lock your phone and slip it back into your pocket. "My mum just said to come back before 5:30" Kuroko nods his head slowly, and walks back to his desk, he grabs his things and walks back to your desk. "Let's go?" He holds out his hand for you to shake.

It's different.

Its...

Warm.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Wow sorry for the short one shot ^^;

π~π)√ I have cousins coming over tomorrow and they're really annoying. One is 6 months older than me and the other is 1 1/2 years younger than me. And even the older is like a little unmature brat. Once I called him a brat and he started crying. He also got kicked out of my house because of the noise he was making =~=;

Laaaaawwwlll~ anyway~ hope you enjoyed this one shot! ^^

Don't be afraid to request ^∆^)/

PM or Commenting if fine ^^

Just remember to include:
Character
Plot
Fluff/Angst/NoLemonsplztooinnocentfordat

~kuromahiyori