The World Online

Summary:

The World Online.

Released in January 26, 2060.

One of the most massive VRMMORPG in history of Virtual Reality Gaming.

Based on every VR Online games, this takes all types of VR Online Games to the next level.

Actually, it was bought, made and sponsored by one of the most richest and powerful person of this earth. His name is Farrell Cubean. 

He owns almost all of the companies that this world has, the top most grossing companies he have, the "World Gold Corp."

It was then a rumor leaked out that this rich man has entered the gaming industry but largely, he intended to make a game that can beat all games in this world even for the future of gaming.

He expressed his self's ambition to get ahead of the future to make the future gaming system here on earth. "World Online".

At the age of 30, he is so ambitious person actually.

 But nonetheless he pursued and make it come true.

And the new era of gaming has begun.

January 25, 2060.

The eve of "World Online" release.

Many people around the globe has become curious of this game due to not having any Beta Testers which actually occurs in every VR Online Games nowadays.

But Farrell did not do this.

The development team that he built though are more than expert than they are. They are the best and godly in creating a VR Game.

Which made it more appealing to the public eyes since the names of the creators of this game are Gods of Gaming Industry. What a scary and exciting game would it be if those Godly creators teamed up in creating this game.

Media had many speculations though, they are wondering that with this creators credibility and skills that the game would be an expensive.

On the contrary, Farrell Cubean had a press conference.

January 24th, 2060.

It was said at his conference that this game would be LIMITED up to 10 Million Players Worldwide but the cost of this game and its gear are not that expensive.

This statement this man has made all people around the globe roar up more  which has made them more up to this game.

Also at his press conference he only explained the basics of the basics of the game play which seemed normal but there is a very major factor that people and players worldwide became crazy about this game. Money.

It was stated that player or players who can complete the GOD Quest of this game shall receive a prize money of $10 Million Dollars Cash.

$10 Million Dollars? Yes this made all the players and buyers of this game more crazy.

But then again to acquire this game, players must pay $5 dollars for the software and $10 dollars for the NeuroGear which totals for $15 dollars package.

That's not a bad deal and a very cheap too.

And thus people around the world fights for a slots and package buying just to play the game.

Not only that, but scammers appeared and resellers who sold their Package to other people who really want to play in a very expensive cost.

The World is in uproar and mess.

Media though made it like a fight fest. People are killing just to play it.

A harsh way just to play the game. Government did not even lift its fingers though, they just got those people under control but never arrested anyone.

Maybe Gold Corp was behind those events and already thought and planned it all.

People are begging just to play the game not realizing what lies ahead of their lives.

January 25th, 2060, the midnight before the proper launching of the game.

At the World Gold Corp website where rules and regulations will be posted up.

People around the globe are waiting for it.

Then It appeared.

And shocked the whole world.