crash

(Niall's pov)

Scar came down the stairs and said she was ready to go. We all piled into the car with Louis driving Liam in the passenger side and Scar, Harry, and I in the back. Scar was in the middle of us and I reached for her hand but before I could grab it she pointed to a Nando's and asked if we could go there. We all said sure and pulled into the parking lot. We got a private booth in the back so no fans could see us. I sat next to Scar with Liam on the other side of me and Lou and Harry on the other side of the booth. The waiter came and started to flirt with Scar,he slipped her his number under her plate. Liam noticed my sudden mood change and asked what was wrong. I told him it was nothing and excused myself to go to the restroom. I saw our waiter on the way there and tripped him while no one was looking. I came back to the table happier and Liam looked at me in a very disappointing. "What I asked innocently" sliding back into the booth. "I saw what you did and I think you owe him an apology" "But he deserved it" "No he didn't Niall and you know it" "Fine I'll apologize when he comes to give us the check."He came back and I said I was sorry and he forgave me then we left. We all got back into the car and Louis was driving again and Harry was upfront with him this time. I was in the middle in the back with Liam and Scar on either side of me. "AHHHHHHHHH" I hear Scar scream and before I knew it we were spinning around and then we flipped over and landed right side up. I looked around and no one was severely injured just minor scrapes and bruises. I looked to my right and saw Scar unconscious in the seat next to me. I pushed the door open and jumped out with Scar in my arms. I heard Liam calling the ambulance behind me and a few minutes  later they were taking Scar out of my arms and putting her in the back of the ambulance. I asked if I could ride with her but they said only relatives could ride with her. I screamed at them to let me ride with her but that only made me cry harder than I already was and getting restrained by Lou and Hazza. "Come on Niall she's going to be okay we can just have Paul come get us and take us to the hospital tomorrow okay." Liam said "Alright" I said back and with that he called Paul to come get us.

(the next day still Niall's pov)

Paul came and got us around noon and drove us to the hospital. When we got there I ran to the front desk and asked where Scarlett Payne was and they said room 913 on the 2nd floor. We ran up the stairs and to the room. I got there first and when I went in I cried. She was laying on the bed with tubes and wires coming out and going into her body with all different kinds of machines around her. The doctor came in and I asked what happened. He said that she had a small coma from where the other car slammed the door into her head and pushed it forward to so she hit the seat in front of her and the door also broke her left wrist in two different places. I asked how long she would be in the coma for and he said for probably the rest of the day and a little of tomorrow. "Okay" I replied and went over to the bed along with the other boys and sat around it. We started singing Moments to her when she started to shift slightly.I grabbed the remote that called the doctor and pressed it and a second later her doctor came running into the room asking what happened. We told him what happened and he said that she may wake up later that day. I got excited and told him that was it and that he could leave to go take care of his other patients. He said okay and left. Four hours later she woke up.

(back to before the crash (scars pov) )

I looked to my left and saw a truck coming at us. I screamed but it was it was to late. I felt something hit my head and the next thing I knew I was surrounded by black. I heard sirens going off around me but I couldn't open my eyes or move. I felt my self being lifted and put onto something soft and then I felt myself start to move. I was on something soft like a bed but I still couldn't move or open my eyes. I heard running and then it stopped and then I herd people talking but I couldn't figure out who it was. I felt the bed dip then people start singing I think it was Moments but I wasn't to sure because my hearing wasn't at it's best.I tried to move my hands and to my luck I did it. I kept trying to move and open my eyes and eventually I did it.When I woke up I looked around and saw everyone around me smiling and they all had tears in there eyes. I looked at Niall and he looked like a hot mess. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and his clothes were wrinkled and he had a cut above his left eye.He saw me looking at me and tackled me in a hug. I screamed in pain but I don't know why. I looked down at my wrist and saw a green cast on it. I finally asked what happened and the guy who I guess was the doctor told me I was in a comma for 9 hours and I had a broken wrist from a car crash. "Oh" was all I could say. I asked when I could get out of here and he said as soon as I got up and out of the bed. I got up and instantly fell back down. Niall came over and picked me up bridal style and said he would carry me to the car. I said thanks and snuggled up to him. I heard him chuckle and a phone camera snap. I looked up and saw Niall looking down at me. "What?" I asked "Nothing beautiful" he replied and looked back up. I blushed red and buried my face in his chest so no one could see me. We got to the car and Niall placed me in the middle and then hopped in next to me with Liam on the other side of me and Lou and Hazza up front. We got home and Niall carried me to his room and set me on the bed and climbed in next to me. "Night Niall" I said and he mumbled a quiet night back and then we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry for not updating my mom grounded me from the computer for a week. Sorry if there are any mistakes hoped you like it I will update when I can

Peace out rainbow trout