0.8

Melina P.O.V.

I rested my head against the door smiling as I'm trying to catch my breath from mine and Louis make out session. I was smiling like an idiot causing me to laugh as how I was reacting like this, then it hit me that he was my first kiss! I can't believe I had forgotten this important information, to be truly honest I didn't really pay much attention to that. Now knowing why my body was acting like this to the foreignness of his touch and the sensations I would get around him.

I finally caught my breath going to the kitchen to wash the dishes I had dirtied earlier. As I washed the dishes I was remembering how we kissed the way he took control. I could still feel his lips on mine still the way his lips matched mine, the way they were moving insync to each other. I could feel something throbbing in between my thighs causing me to get out of my dirty thoughts...

I went back to concentrating on finishing the dishes, once I finished I grabbed my phone off the counter as it dinged signaling me I had a message. I looked at it to see I had a message from Louis, Harry, Niall, Tam, and Liam. I opened Louis's message first seeing if he made home safe.

It read:

*Hey babe I made it home safely. 😘*

*Thank you for texting me. I was about to call you to see if you made it safe. 😊*

*Now don't worry about me babe. Okay, did you lock the house?*

I stopped as I looked at the door  seeing it was unlocked I quickly ran towards the door to lock it. My heart raced as I thought someone or a psychopath can come inside the house. I quickly texted Louis thanking him for reminding me.

*Omg thank you for reminding me!! I didn't lock it until now. Thank you!*

*Melina I'll be there in a couple of minutes I'm not letting you stay alone now. Knowing that the door was unlocked. I'm taking my car so we can go to school in the morning.*

*Okay. Thank you Louis 💕*

*Anything for you babe. 😘*

My heart stopped as I read the last word of his message. He called me babe multiply times actually I tried not to jump from happiness. I was smiling at my phone when I hear a knock on my door making me jump slightly. I walked towards the door slowly as there was another knock.

"Mel! It's Louis don't be scared!" I heard from the other side of the door. I didn't know I was holding my breathe until I let out a deep sigh.

I quickly walked to the door unlocking it as I wrapped my hand on the doorknob opening it. "Sorry Louis I didn't mean to take long." I said as I saw him leaning on the door frame, smirking like always looking irresistible with a bag in his hand.

"No problem it didn't bother me. I knew you would be paranoid." I looked at him confused. "How you didn't lock the door before." He slightly laughed.

I giggled "I totally forgot about the door. Come in Louis." I said as I opened the door wider for him to enter.

"Thank you. Now come on you need to sleep." He said as he closed the door locking it. He took my hand in his as we started walking away from the door.