0.2

Louis P.O.V.

I hid from Melina but I stayed waiting for everyone to clear the hall so I could finally talk to her. As the hall cleared, I turned invisible so nobody would see me except for the demons that are here with me. I neared Melina as I was standing behind her, I was tempted to touch her but I told myself not to so I wouldn't frighten her to bad. Instead I covered her eyes "Guess who?" I said in Leo's voice she giggled, I know she thought I was Leo which made me smirk, I took my hands off her eyes.

"Is it Leo?" She turned around to see no one but she was actually looking at my neck, I moved aside when she slammed her locker door, I walked beside her as she sped walked trying not to run in the building.

She pushed the door open her heart was beating so fast it sounded as it was trying to get out her rib cage, which made a thrill run through me I loved when she was scared, it was very let me say exciting.

"Mel!" Leo said in a blink of an eye I was in front of him ready to kill him so he could leave my Melina alone but I was stopped when I hear her beautiful voice.

"Hey Leo." I turned to see her come down the steps looking like a queen as the sun hit her perfectly.

"What's wrong Mel it looks like you've seen a ghost ?" I glared at him as he wrapped his arm around my Melina I was so tempted to kill him right here, right now.

"No I'm fine. Trust me." She smiled even though she was lying through her teeth I could even see it and to that I'm the one who scared her. If he can't see that she's lying than he's an idiot.

"Whatever you say." he smiled at my Melina I was waking beside her watching his move if he slips I'll break his arm.

He was blabbing about the sluts at our school how they were checking him out an blah..blah I mean all the guys at the school are getting my sloppy seconds anyways, I've fucked them all in their freshman year so yeah. I blanked after awhile because everything he was taking about was stupid. If he thinks Melina is gonna go for him instead of me then he must be a fucking idiot cause I'm wayyyy hotter than he is I mean have you've seen me.

We stopped in front of Melina's house "Bye Mel, I'll see you in the morning." He hugged her okay well this idiot is gonna pay for he always tries to touch her.

She hugged him back "Bye Leo I'll see you in the morning." We walked up the steps to get to the door she unlocked it as she open the door I slipped inside as she waved bye to the idiot.

I flashed myself up to her room as she closed the front door, she hummed a tune I used to sing to her when she was younger when she would have nightmares or couldn't sleep.

~Flashbacks~

I saw Melina jolt up from being frightened a nightmare was the reason for she screamed bloody murder I quickly laid down with her "It's okay Mel, I'm here to protect you." I told her as I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you boobear." she said horsed from her tears and scream she wrapped her small arms around me, I laid down as she rest her head on top of my chest "Will you stay with me forever no matter how old I get." she said looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"I will stay with you no matter what happens in this world I will always be with you Mel." I told her kissing her forehead again.

"Boobear I'm going to tell people to call me Mel." she said smiling up at me.

I smiled as I looked at my future wife "Why is that Mel?" I asked wanting to know her answer.

"Because when people call me Mel I can always remember you, but no one can call you boobear because that's my name to you. Okay boobear." she said looking up at me to see if I have her word.