Ron and Hermione- A Love Story

When they first started school, Hermione and Ron were worst enimies, like the time when Hermione kept correcting Ron on how to say his spells right, but things had changed since they were together. They held hands, and all that love stuff is out to destroy there marrige.... Someone who is a death eaters son, also known as Draco Malfoy.

Hermione, Ron and Harry were studing in the libary for there potions final, when they suddenly saw Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were walking up towards them.

"Alright there Potter, I hear that you and Ginny Weasley are going out. Lets hope that everything turns out alright. Ron why is it that every time I see you, that you and Hermione are sitting next to each other. I'm warning you now Weasley, that she is not in the slightest interested in you'".

"Draco is a right noisey little tike. Why is he such a bully? Hermione should not be treated like that. She's too... to... too"

"Come on Ron" said Harry

"Spit it out"

"Oh, never mind. Forget it" Ron said, acting all anxious and going as red as beetroot. Now, while they were revising for there potions final, Lucy Snape (Severus Snape's daughter) and Fred Weasley were walking past them, and went to sit down beside them.

"Hi Ron. I see that you still haven't got yourself a decent girlfriend. Well, for your information, i've got myself a great girlfriend that hopefully, one day will become my wife. I bet little bro that you haven't even thought that far. I thought you said the other day in your sleep that you want to go out with H......"

"Just shut up, ok Fred. You've gone too far this time. I've been embarresed enough already today. I don't need you to go gone about it. Ok. Why don't you go and snog your girlfriend Lucy there, somewhere where Proffesor Snape can't see you, or go to the common room and snog her there where all the other Gryffindor's can see you, especially Nevielle and Seamus" Ron, who had been embaressed enough today, just got even more embaressed. As ron had turned around to try and escape, before anything else happened, Ron noticed that Fred was snuggling up to Lucy Snape.

"LUCY SNAPE" Snape shouted strutting into the libary

"uh, oh..." Lucy cringed as Snape walked towards her

"Don't worry Lucy, he's only your dad" Fred said holding Lucy's hand

"Have you ever seen my dad when he's angry?"

"Um.. Yeah.. it was scary!"

"Thankyou Captin duh!"

Snape marched over to them both and scowled

"Lucy, I told you to come to my quarters as soon as you had finished your lessons. You promised to come and help me make the potions!"

"Alright, Alright.. I'm coming...."

"LUCY, DON'T GO!" Fred shouted

"I have to. I will see you later. ok!"

"LUCY.. NOOOOO" Fred said, grabbing Lucy's ankle

"Weasley, get off her now!" Snape barked

"Fine, but she's coming back later. right?"

"Yes.. yes i am Fred. Ok.. now just chill!"

"Good..."

And with that, Lucy and Snape left. Fred, however was so embarresed, beacause as soon as Lucy and Snape had left, everyone in the libary was staring at Fred.