Chapter 5- Love Fight

After dinner, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Seamus, Neville, Dean and Lucy walked Louise to the Slytherin commonroom, Luna to the Ravenclaw Commonroom and then they all walked to the Gryffindor commonroom. They arrrived at the Fat Lady portrait, which is the entrance to the commonroom.

"Password"? Said the Fat Lady in her usual boring effortless voice.

"Expecto patronum"! Said Neville very clearly because he was the one who always forgot the password.

"Enter". Said the Fat Lady miserably.

Once Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Seamus, Neville, Dean and Lucy had walked through the hole in the wall, to enter the Gryffindor commonroom, Lucy suddenly leaped forward and started screaming her head off.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. HAVE YOU GOT SOMTHING TO TELL ME"????? Lucy screamed at Fred.

"I dont have any idea what your going on about"? Fred said, hesatating slightly.

"OH YES YOU DO FREDRICK WEASLEY"! Lucy screamed.

"What then. And can you keep your voice down a bit. Everyone is staring at you love". Fred said trying to calm Lucy down.

"OK THEN I'LL TELL YOU WHATS WRONG". Lucy said, slightly calmer.

"Go on then Lucy. Spit it out. Everyone is dying to hear what you have to say". George said jokingly, and Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, Seamus, and Dean laughed quietly.

"Ok, i'll say whats wrong. FRED! YOU CHEATED ON ME"! Lucy cried.

"No i did not Lucy Snape". Fred said, with a slight tone of anger in his voice.

"Yes you did. You were snogging HARMONY MALFOY ACTUALLY, FOR YOUR INFORMATION". Lucy said angrilly, getting slightly stressed.

"Yes. yes.. i.. i know that I did. But i was kind of hyper on chocolate frogs and butterbeer". Fred admitted.

"Ha, You admitted it". Lucy said in a quieter tone.

"Oh la la! Love fight, love fight.. love fight"! George and the other Gryffindors in the commonroom chanted. Even Hermione joined in a couple of times.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU"! Fred and Lucy yelled together.

"Ok. ok. we'll shut up then". George said, sounding slightly dissappointed.

"Ok. This is what i think is best. We will go on a break for a bit. Just leave each other alone for a bit, until we say we are really really sorry, But that means that you can't go out with another girl, e.g. Harmony Malfoy, cos we are kind of still together.. ok"? Lucy questioned Fred.

"Ok. Deal". Fred said.

"Good". Lucy said back

"And their is just one more thing i need to say to you lucy, before i go up to bed. You are still the only girl in the world that I will ever go out with. And you know that perfectly well". Fred said, sounding so romantic.

"Thanks Fred". Lucy smiled

And they both departed, leaving just Ron, Harry, Neville, Seamus and Dean in the commonroom.