School

Gwen's P.O.V.

I looked over towards Duncan in the back of the room and smile. I started walking over to the chair next to him, when a tan brunette girl quickly shoved me out of the way and stole the seat.

Wow. Rude much.

I rubbed my forehead as tears threatened to slip out of my eyes. I quickly shrugged them back as I sat the the extra desk in the center of the back of the room. I stared down to my doodle book. I smiled, thinking about my dad. He was the one who gave me this book before he left.

'I miss you Daddy.' I thought to myself before frowning. Oh how I miss him.

My dad and mom argued basically every day to where I think my dad couldn't take all of the stress. I haven't seen him since. It's been the worst 3 months of my small life. I know I'm only 6, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid.

The teacher introduced Duncan to the class. While she was talking, Duncan's pretty blue eyes scanned the room. When they landed on me, he froze and smiled. I rested my head in my hands while staring into his eyes. I smiled the biggest smile ever.

The day was a blur of recess, games, coloring and fun. When the bell rang, the music started again. I smiled knowing that this was an Ed Sheeran song. "All if the Stars." I whispered to Duncan while we were walking to the bus. He rolled his eyes before smirking at me.

It's just another night
And I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star
And thought of you

I sang a lullaby
By the waterside and knew
If you were here,
I'd sing to you

You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you

But I can see the stars
From America

I wonder, do you see them, too?

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me

And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

I can hear your heart
On the radio beat
They're playing 'Chasing Cars'
And I thought of us

Back to the time,
You were lying next to me
I looked across and fell in love

So I took your hand
Back through lamp-lit streets and knew
Everything led back to you

So can you see the stars?
Over Amsterdam

You're the song my heart is
Beating to

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me

And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

And, oh, I know
And oh, I know, oh

I can see the stars
From America

The song stopped as I evilly smirked at Duncan for knowing all of the lyrics again.

"How do do that?!" He sighed out of frustration.

"I dunno, I guess I just know them really well." I shrugged, stepping into the bus. We talked and joked around for the 15 minute bus ride. When we came to our stop, we hopped of and waved goodbye to each other. I said hi quickly to my mom and baby brother as I ran upstairs to relax. I opened my window to find Duncan dancing around to some of my favorite music. The way I can tell is because he had turned it up so loud. I giggled before knocking on my window. Duncan looked up and smiled before laughing. We smiled and wrote notes back and forth to each other for a while before I started to get tired.

'I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight Duncan. :)' I wrote before closing my curtains and getting in the bath. When I finished, I put on my skull pjs with dark pink bows on them. I pulled my hair up in pigtails before slipping into bed. I thought about the day ahead and what me and Duncan will do tomorrow. With all of these thoughts running through my head, I drifted off to sleep.
------------------

Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating in FOREVER but I'm back!!☺️ Btw if you know who Nash Grier is then please read my new fanfic about him! Thanks!! Bye my loves!! ~Laney💜🐨