forgotten...

Okay so what happens here is you fall down the stairs and hit your head on the marble floor causing both the Mukami brothers and the Sakamaki brothers to rush to your side, the last thing you see before you black out it Kou with tears welling up in his eyes..

(A/N You only forget who they are to you but you remember you school classes ,your name,age and that you live with ten boys and you also forget they are vampires)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You walked towards the top of the stairs and as you took a step you slipped and you went crashing down hitting your head off the stairs and the stone cold marble floor.

The Sakamakis +Mukamis: Y/N!!!

Kou was the first to reach you,he knelt beside you and looked about ready to burst into tears,Subaru was by your head with Kou and Ayato,Yuma was standing in shock from what just happened,then Reiji spoke.

Reiji:Get the hospital on the phone!

Y/n: uurrrggghhh.... K-kou.. *sigh*

Kou: y/n... She isn't dead?

Ruki: no. Just unconscious.

Reiji: an ambulance is on its way,we're not to move her in case we damage a nerve.

Yuma:the last thing she saw before blacking out was Kou's face,she even said his name.

This caught Kou's attention because he didn't hear you say his name, he was scared that you were going to die by then the Doctors came and took you to the hospital where they'd do what they can to save you..if they could..

-the hospital-

You were undergoing multiple operations in your body because you had fractured your arm and your leg Whereas you had lost memories of the boys,you only knew you lived with them but you didn't know they were vampires,you knew you went to school with them and your name and age but nothing else.. You had lost your memory.

Kou: is she okay...

Azusa: she'll have lots of scars,I could name them for her...

Reiji: the doctors have said she lost her memory and only remembers her name age,school,classes which we have with her,she lives with us but she doesn't remember who we are to her or what we are for that matter.