Please dont...

You woke up the next morning still lying on Kou's bed,cuddling up to the warmth of his chest, you heard him chuckle quietly as you cuddled up to him,the Kou decided to roll over the top of you.

Am I warm enough for you? (Chuckling)

Yes, but could you go back where you were? Its uncomfortable like this.

hehe... Alright neko-chan. (Rolls back to where he was)

Thank you... (Losing yourself in Kou's gaze)

Y/n?

Hmm?

Kou pulled you closer to him and put his forehead against yours,you could feel his breath against your skin and it gave you goosebumps, he chuckled then he kissed you slowly but tenderly.

You just layed there unsure of what to do allowing Kou to kiss you, when he stopped you got out of bed and left the room,you went downstairs to find Yuma,Ruki and Azusa sat in the living area. Ruki looked up from his book and smiled at you when he saw you at the bottom of the stairs,Yuma was throwing an apple in the air and catching it and Azusa was talking to his scars.

You left the house and went home without realising that Kou thought of this as running from him,but you didn't know that but as you walked through the park you noticed a tall blonde figure leaning against a tree with his arms crossed over his chest and his head resting on his hand,his eyes were closed his expression was annoyed/unhappy you knew who it was.

It was Kou.

'Kou?'

Kou opened his eyes and looked at you.

Tch tch... I really didn't want to do this again.

'What are you talking about?'

'You've left me again neko-chan, even after last time you still left me. Kou spoke in a low voice.'

Kou began to approach you as you walked right past him, you quicken your pace but Kou grabs your arm,spins you around and pulls you to him making you yelp.

'Your not getting away with it this time M neko-chan .'

'Kou, I'm just going home,I didn't think you'd class this as running from you'

Kou let go of your arm and you ran to a tree and hid behind it,he frowned at this and went to sit on one of the benches,he hung his head as you stared. You didn't want to hurt him so you slowly walked over to Kou and sat down next to him.

'Kou? What's wrong..'

'Hmm? Oh neko-chan... Nothing is wrong, why?'

'Well,I saw you sit here are you hung your head... Why did you hang your head?'

'No reason.'

You looked at him sympathetically,then you felt brave and leaned your head on his shoulder taking him by surprise at your sudden action but soon rested his head on yours,he spoke softly.

Y/n.. I'm sorry I tried to bite you,I thought you were running away from me but I was wrong and nearly punished you for nothing... Can you forgive me?

Kou... To be completely honest with you I don't want to forgive you but I don't want to hurt you either...

I understand...

Kou got up and walked away aware that what he would have done was unforgivable, you stared after him and before you could react to you body's action you were throwing your arms around Kou sending you both to the ground, you got up and let him roll onto his back and sit up rubbing his head and then you flung yourself around him and began to sob,Kou rubbed your back comforting you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of this chapter?

Sorry for the wait but I have school and stuff to deal with but I do get as much as I can updated!!

Read my other books: Vampire Creation, Vampire Heart and Vampire Destiny. I'm still doing Vampire Destiny but it shouldn't take long to finish, My Diabolic Lovers book is also being constructed as is this one so basically I'm working on 3 books but I want this one and The Diabolic Lovers one finished before I finish the other one..

Keah01 out .. Until the next chapter my dears