Chapter Two

"What the hell is wrong with him? He doesn't even care about anything but himself. What a douchebag! He needs to grow a pair and man the fuck up." I thought.
Just then my eyelids started to feel heavy and before I knew it I was asleep.

I woke up in a cold sweat screaming.

I had a dream about me killing a person. I couldn't identify the person. I have never seen them or pictured them in my life. Am I dreaming of the future? Am I really going to kill a human being?
I started to cry. So I started to get up and sneak over to Luke's room and apologize for me being such a bitch to him. We both are going through a hard time.

I tiptoed through the hallway to Luke's room and cracked the door open to see if he was asleep.

"Corinne?" Luke questioned.

I jumped, I didn't expect him to be awake.

"Um sorry I was just uh having a nightmare again and wanted to see if you were awake so I could speak with you for a moment." I explained.

He scooted over and patted a spot next to him on the bed. I laid there with my back on the headboard.

"Luke I am so fucking sorry!" I was crying now putting my face into my hands. "I screwed up and I'm such a bitch!"

"No no no you aren't Corinne. I overreacted. I just am going through a lot and took it out on you. I'm really sorry." He pulled me into his chest. I'm sobbing now but quietly so I wouldn't wake Perrola.

"Luke will you ever forgive me?" I cried.

"Yes, and I hope you will forgive me too." Luke said starting to rub my back.

"Yeah I do."

I fell asleep in Luke's arms after a few minutes. I woke up with my head on his chest and his arm around my shoulders.
I slid out of his hold trying not to wake him but I failed.

"Good morning beautiful." Luke said in his raspy morning voice. Jesus his morning voice is sexy.

I blushed.

" You're beautiful even when you blush."

"Can I say something? Don't make fun of me." I said

"Okay go right ahead."

"Your morning voice is like really um sexy." I whispered the word sexy.

"My morning voice is what?"

"Sexy." I say a little louder so he could hear me.

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"Don't get any ideas pretty boy." I threatened jokingly

He just chuckled.

He got up and came over to me grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. Just out of no where he smashed his lips into mine. Our lips moving in sync.
We pulled away after a few minutes.

"Damn your sexy." Luke whispered in my ear.

It gave me shivers throughout my body.
Just then Perrola knocked on the door saying it was time for breakfast so we walked out holding each other's hand. This was gonna be a hard thing to do. But I think I'm going to let him kill me or have someone else kill me or I may just finish the job myself. I don't have really anyone. I only have my brother. He has his whole family to look after. I can't see his family, mostly his sisters, cry or have lost someone they were close to. My brother could handle it but I don't even know. I seriously don't know what to do anymore.

Sorry about the short chapter guys. I'll make sure to try to make them longer. Things are getting pretty tense between them aren't they?

With love,
Corinne <3