Chapter 3, I make a fire, I get "sick", I think they know!

Here’s the 3rd chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember to vote comment and fan!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we make him a costume we think of a name.

“Black Falcon!!!!!” he says as he jumps up, I give him a confused look. “I have a black belt and I can move like a falcon, cause I’m super fast.

“Sounds cool, now go to bed we start school tomorrow.”

“Okay.” he says as he walks out.

Ugh my life sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP………………BEEP……………………BEEP…………………BEEP……………BEE- SMACK.

“Ugh shut up!!!!” My finger comes to life as I put my alarm clock on fire. “Oh crap!!!!!!!!” There was a knock at the door……Flynn comes in, he sees the fire.

“Holy crap! Mom fire!!!” He looks at me. “Zara you fingers on fire!!!!!!” I quickly close my hands, the fire evaporates. He stares at me in shock. But before he could say anything, his mom comes running in. She stares at me in shock.

“What on earth happened here?”

“Um…………-” before I could answer Jake comes in.

“Mom we have to get ready for school.” She studies him for a second. Then nods her head and walks out with he boys. I look at Jake and mouth “Thank you.” He nods. I get up and get changed. Then I go downstairs and grab an apple and out the door to start 10th grade!!

“Hey Zara you need a ride to school?” Flynn ask.

“Nah, I’m good.”

“Awwwwwwwwww, come on its one ride!!!!!!!”

“I said I’m fine.”

He walks over to me and starts to try and grab me but I back away. Why? Because I fell like I’m going to burst into flames any moment. He send me a worried glance, then try’s to grab me again, again I back away.

“What’s up with you?”

“N-nothing.” I stutter. Before I could leave he grabs my arm.

“OW!!! What the hell?! Your burning up!!!!!!!! You need to go back to the house”

“No I’m fine. Get away now!!!!”

“Zara what’s going?” I’m bout to burst, I come to a quick decision.

“Fine take me home.”

He nods, and picks me up bridle style, I blush. I never blush!!!!! When we get back to the house we see Mrs. Carter leaving the house to go to work. When she sees us, her eyes look like their about to come out of her head. She runs over to us.