Chapter 10, I'm off the hook, Owen, The boys are dense

Hey guys! Uh…enjoy :P

Also I changed Flynn’s character if you didn’t want me to let me know. He is now played by Sterling Knight!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m sitting in my last block and I’m waiting or the bell to ring. Today has been awesome. Nicki asked if she could hang out with me and show her the town. I was glad to do so because I was still really mad at Flynn. As the bell rang, me and Nicki walked out to the parking lot we saw Chad and he waved me over. We walked up to him. 

“Need a ride?” 

“Better then with Flynn…” I said.

“Sure hop in, who’s your friend?” 

“Oh Chad meet Nicki, Nicki, Chad.” I say, they shook hands. 

“So.” He said as we were driving home. “When are you going to make amends with Flynn?” 

“Why should I? He’s rude and never looks out for me. Even when he snuck out I never told his mom.” I looked at him with anger. 

“Ok ok chill.” He said as we pulled up into the drive way. We all got out and I motioned Nicki to follow me. She had this confused look on her face. I just shook my head and said. “I’ll explain later.” She just nods and follows me.  I walk into the house and walk into the kitchen. Mrs. Carter is there cooking dinner. 

“Hi Mrs. Carter!” I say

“Hi honey, how are-” She says as she looked at me and Nicki. She raised an eyebrow. “Are you here for one of the boys?” 

“No she’s a friend I met at school.” I said with a smile.

“Oh wow! By the way, you’re ungrounded.” She said.

“Really? I thought I had another week?!” 

“Nah you’re off the hook.” 

“Thanks Mrs. Carter!” I said with smile.

Then we hear the sound of the stampede. As in the Walker boys. All of them come into the kicthen and frezze when they see Nicki and I.  Mrs. Walker looks at them with a stern look. 

“Boys! How many times have I told you not to run in this house?” 

“Many times. Sorry mom.” They all said.

“Who’s she?” Owen says. 

“Guys meet Nicki. My friend. She’s new here.” 

“No way, you have a friend, shocking.” Flynn said. I picked up a grape blazed it a bit and threw it at him. He screeched in pain.  “WHY WAS THAT GRAPE HOT?” I shrugged and look confused. Brad looks at me with a smirk. 

“Anyway, don’t get her stuck in your ways, she’s mine.” I say.

“Hey remember Zara. You live in OUR house.” Says Flynn.

“Your point? If it wasn’t for Jake Mr and Mrs Carter and Owen, I probably would have gone back to my house, it’s right next door, if you have forgotten.” He looks at me then stomps away. The hell? Mrs. Carter finishes dinner and we all sit down to eat. I really need to explain things to Nicki. After dinner we go into my room. 

“Ok…..this has been an odd night…”  I just laugh at her.

“Ok so, my parents had to go away on business and I had to stay with the Carter boys.  Then a few days ago, Flynn got me in trouble. I got really mad at him cause I got grounded.”