School

School

Have you ever missed so much school that you didn't have to go to classes? To get caught up?

Have you ever loved school but had that love crushed by switching schools?

Have you ever stared at your work until you saw stars because you just couldn't understand?

Have you ever wondered why you have to sit in class if you already know what they're talking about? Already learnt it?

Have you ever actually wanted to go to school so badly, but couldn't? Something was going on that you actually wanted to be a part of – for once – but you became sick out of the blue?

Have you ever thought that karma was out to get you?

Have you ever been so messed up that the teachers actually start caring about you and talking to you like a human being instead of a dumb little kid?

Have you ever been so thankful to teachers for pretending like they care? But only have that wish leave you more broken than before?

Have you ever just not wanted to talk to anybody and ignore everyone's existence, but couldn't? Not because they kept talking to you but because you know they'll be sad if you cut them off randomly?

Have you ever hated everyone because they won't hate you and that makes you want to love them? But you just want to be left alone?

Have you ever wanted to leave because they won't leave you?

Have you just wanted to die?